Jeff at FAST Racing

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff is covered in work.To me,his' turn around is slow but good grief he can make a banshee scream. :bolt: I'm hoping when he's done with my motor and I get it dialed in it scares me.That should be just about fast enough. :blink::rotflmao:

his shipping sucks

511552[/snapback]

I think you just need to keep your dumbass comments to yourself. I have had nothing but good from Jeff. Everything gets here on time and sometimes early. I still have alot to order just waiting on the funds and I won't hesitate to call Jeff. Thanks again Jeff.

"why do you say that?"

the items hes shipped me were packed shitty looked really careless for bein such a reputable builder was done very half ass

"think you just need to keep your dumbass comments to yourself. I have had nothing but good from Jeff. Everything gets here on time and sometimes early. I still have alot to order just waiting on the funds and I won't hesitate to call Jeff. Thanks again Jeff."

Im just telling the truth dickhead Jeff has his shit easy he can go to work whenever the fuck he wants however the fuck he wants he doesnt have to go out of his way to drive 20 miles like the normal working man theres no excuse for bullshit like this

"why do you say that?"

the items hes shipped me were packed shitty looked really careless for bein such a reputable builder was done very half ass

"think you just need to keep your dumbass comments to yourself. I have had nothing but good from Jeff. Everything gets here on time and sometimes early. I still have alot to order just waiting on the funds and I won't hesitate to call Jeff. Thanks again Jeff."

Im just telling the truth dickhead Jeff has his shit easy he can go to work whenever the fuck he wants however the fuck he wants he doesnt have to go out of his way to drive 20 miles like the normal working man theres no excuse for bullshit like this

511576[/snapback]

are you still all butt hurt about your motor bein shipped to you or are you mad cuz jeff can walk 20 feet and go to work doing something he likes to do? and he has it easy? he busts his ass to get ppl shit out to them. i know for a fact that when ur whiny ass is sleeping he is out porting engines. if you are so motherfuckin great y dont u start sellin parts and porting engines. then u can work from your home. ill buy from you and if my shit isnt here exactly when i think it should be ill plaster your sorry ass name all over the internet bitching and complaining like a little girl. except when i do it, ill do it in such a manner where no1 will buy shit from you ever again. theres about 1 in 1000 retards like you, and im just glad that no1 here takes any stock in your complaining about jeffs "terrible service"...

You sound a bit jealous to me.Running a shop out of your house is not the way your making it sound.You can't get away from your work and that can be a bad thing,but it's a good way to start a good shop on the cheap side.

I ordered twice from Jeff and had the parts shipped to my buddy's shop.he is a freak on how stuff is protected durning shipping.he never said a thing about the shipping and on my end parts were here when he said they would be.

are you still all butt hurt about your motor bein shipped to you or are you mad cuz jeff can walk 20 feet and go to work doing something he likes to do? and he has it easy? he busts his ass to get ppl shit out to them. i know for a fact that when ur whiny ass is sleeping he is out porting engines.  if you are so motherfuckin great y dont u start sellin parts and porting engines. then u can work from your home. ill buy from you and if my shit isnt here exactly when i think it should be ill plaster your sorry ass name all over the internet bitching and complaining like a little girl. except when i do it, ill do it in such a manner where no1 will buy shit from you ever again. theres about 1 in 1000 retards like you, and im just glad that no1 here takes any stock in your complaining about jeffs "terrible service"...

511584[/snapback]

I agree 110%.

word loco-JEFF IS THE MAN!!!!!!!!!

though no matter how hard you work to please everyone-its impossable-even the best people(jeff) in the retail buisness have had someone bitch for for something

so anyone reading this thread- know that jeff is as reliable as they come.

end of story.

"are you still all butt hurt about your motor bein shipped to you or are you mad cuz jeff can walk 20 feet and go to work doing something he likes to do? and he has it easy? he busts his ass to get ppl shit out to them. i know for a fact that when ur whiny ass is sleeping he is out porting engines. if you are so motherfuckin great y dont u start sellin parts and porting engines. then u can work from your home. ill buy from you and if my shit isnt here exactly when i think it should be ill plaster your sorry ass name all over the internet bitching and complaining like a little girl. except when i do it, ill do it in such a manner where no1 will buy shit from you ever again. theres about 1 in 1000 retards like you, and im just glad that no1 here takes any stock in your complaining about jeffs "terrible service"..."

Whatever Loco im tired of arguing on this bullshit site and yah i am opening my own bussines and i currently work at a Offroad Fab shop as a full time welder and No u cant order parts from me or my company .

wait till he's overwhelmed will work, you'll all be screaming what a prick he is

511593[/snapback]

hmmmm......but isnt he overwhelmed with work....after all i believe he isnt takin on anymore motors til after jun 15???? and yet he isnt still bustin his ass to get the orders out as soon as he posably can ??? and he has yet to be a prick to me......

Edited by SvrdRam

wait till he's overwhelmed will work, you'll all be screaming what a prick he is

511593[/snapback]

Yah thats sum bullshit too if this guy has such top notch service then why the fuck is he taking so many orders while hes already behind.

Since I've seen his' bikes,I think I know what I'm talking about.Jeff,I even have a video tape with the bike that had the cylinders I bought.I love watching that tape.

Although I'm not a 100% happy with the turnaround,I bet you won't be able to pry the grin from my face that I will have the first time I dump the clutch and this bike tries to run out from underneath me.Sounds like to fun to me. :D He builds some very quick banshees.Now if I just had the cash for one of his' 10 mils. :cry:

Since I've seen his' bikes,I think I know what I'm talking about.Jeff,I even have a video tape with the bike that had the cylinders I bought.I love watching that tape.

I bet you won't be able to pry the grin from my face that I will have the first time I dump the clutch and this bike tries to run out from underneath me.Sounds like to fun to me. :D He builds some very quick banshees.Now if I just had the cash for one of his' 10 mils. :cry:

511611[/snapback]

thats all fine and dandy, sounds like you watched a movie and now you know what a fast banshee is.......i have two 02's one with a passion engine, one with a trinity motor, i have a 2000 with a rudy kurtz motor, and have owned 10 other shee's with various builders, sounds to me like if you can mail your juggs out get them back and bolt them up, and it runs everybodys happy, that by no way means your shits running at its peak, it just says, you got a mail order mod over a bolt on........no one can bust jeffs nuts if there bike doesnt run, and rome wasnt built in a day

Edited by Blue Duece