Street bike= divorce....

Wit hthe gas prices now and what they are expected to be I was thinking about getting a street bike.by means of a crotch rocket. i was told by my wife that if I get crotch rocket she will divorce my ass. My question is should I borrow one from a friend and see what she does or not.......I honestly feel that if getting a street bike is the cause of a divorce than our marriage isn't strong at all. What would you guys and gals do in this situation???

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you that if getting a bike means divorce than your marriage may not be to strong. On the other hand if she is not bluffing she may just be concerned for your safety. Out here we call those things organ donars :huh: ... Not tring to sound like a stick in the mud but Iam just trying give her the benifit of the doubt. :shrugani:

RIPPEN

i think if you divide, the number of times a week she offers up a good blow job verses the amout of income she brings into the household verses how many small children are involved..........................you come up with a viable answer...your either masterbating with a crotch rocket or the luckiest guy in the world :dance:

We have discussed this already but her excuse is" Because I don't want you to have one." or........."cruisers are more safer becasue they have don't get into as many accidents....."

501810[/snapback]

I have had both kind of bikes and the crotch rockets handle better and are much easyer to manuver around the cruiser bikes and also I know here at least there are more accedents with cruisers.

sounds like yo umarried a real control freak to me ,if she said she was ver yconcerned for your safety then id say appease her but she is coming off liek shes your boss ,your better off not getting one iMO not because of her wishes but becasue youl likely be an organ donor eventually if you do buy a murdercycle .i say post a pic of herup so we can see if she is smokin hot and worth giving up your dreams and freedom for :cheers: