Street bike= divorce....

We have no kids so that won't be a factor. When we do discuss kids she says that I have to trade in my truck for the baby moile because she doesn't like 4 door cars or SUV's and she likes her '01 mustang GT. So I don't forsee us having kids anytime soon. She has some issues that needs dealt with. I honestly don't see us married 5 years(at the longest)  at the rate things are going. She tries to be very controlling in the relationship.

502020[/snapback]

After reading that, ditch the bitch and get you a bike...she only gives a shit about herself and what you're gonna do for her...you'd be better of without her :cheers:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading that, ditch the bitch and get you a bike...she only gives a shit about herself and what you're gonna do for her...you'd be better of without her :cheers:

502048[/snapback]

My room mate said the same thing...... but in a nicer way. My room mate loves my wife like a sister but she says that she can tell that I'm not at all happy.

My room mate said the same thing...... but in a nicer way. My room mate loves my wife like a sister but she says that she can tell that I'm not at all happy.

502049[/snapback]

Sorry if I seemed blunt or rude about it...I wasn't trying to offend you or anything. :cheers: I just hate to hear about people like her... :angry: They only care about what they want and don't give two shits about their partner; regardless of what they say...I've seen dozens of girls like her, and they will only get worse

Sorry if I seemed blunt or rude about it...I wasn't trying to offend you or anything. :cheers:  I just hate to hear about people like her... :angry:  They only care about what they want and don't give two shits about their partner; regardless of what they say...I've seen dozens of girls like her, and they will only get worse

502055[/snapback]

I have an uncle in his late 50's that isn't allowed to answer the phone. So yes, it does get worse.

man no kids that changes things completely, and after your last post, she does think the sun shines out her ass, if you told her you were gonna go on a buddys boat and crab fish and will be back in two weeks with forty grand shed be all for that, but heaven forbid your going to enjoy yourself riding a rice rocket around while you save on fuel cost's, my vote is rid yourself of the greif, tell her the hex her pussie had on you has worn off and you can know see the forest through the tree's and you will no longer be catering to her every whim......... by the way the CBR 900 is a nice bike stops on a goddamm dime and will do 150 just going through the gears, be safe though man, stay away from the traffic, at any time some moron can ruin your day when your on a street bike......

man no kids that changes things completely, and after your last post, she does think the sun shines out her ass, if you told her you were gonna go on a buddys boat and crab fish and will be back in two weeks with forty grand shed be all for that, but heaven forbid your going to enjoy yourself riding a rice rocket around while you save on fuel cost's, my vote is rid yourself of the greif, tell her the hex her pussie had on you has worn off and you can know see the forest through the tree's and you will no longer be catering to her every whim......... by the way the CBR 900 is a nice bike stops on a goddamm dime and will do 150 just going through the gears, be safe though man, stay away from the traffic, at any time some moron can ruin your day when your on a street bike......

502076[/snapback]

yea, what he said. dont waste your time. either do something to fix it or get the fuck outta there before you wind up with a kid or something. why just wait around for it to end?

Sorry if I seemed blunt or rude about it...I wasn't trying to offend you or anything. :cheers:  I just hate to hear about people like her... :angry:  They only care about what they want and don't give two shits about their partner; regardless of what they say...I've seen dozens of girls like her, and they will only get worse

502055[/snapback]

You didn't offend me in any way.....

502076[/snapback]

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::clap: i was thinkging the same thing..... At first the sex was a major factor but now......What ever. i went through a 6 year dry spell and I can do it again if i had to, but not if I had the choice. From the last post you and Brooke posted I know you see how I feel.

I got one and my ex wanted to come back.But I think is was because all her friends wanted to ride me I mean the bike. :evil:

501789[/snapback]

as a girl.....i have to admit.....that's so totally how it is ;) i think its the whole idea of a hot guy taming something so fast and powerful...mmm...i should stop talking. :P

502049[/snapback]

ur not happy with ur girl? and u want a bike? umm.....can i give u my number?? haha jk.

im sure u'll figure it all out. honestly, its all about wats really important. theres no reason u dont deserve wat u want. u should be able to maintain a relationship while being able to have fun as well. if she feels ur marriage is compromised by u owning a bike.....then talk to her.....and if its purely for those lame ass "u dont need one" reasons.....then she's pretty much controlling u, in a somewhat shallow way. if u dyed ur hair blue and tatooed ur whole body, would she divorce u then? it shouldnt be a factor. its ur life, she should feel lucky to know such an awesome guy, and appreciate wat she has, like u appreciate her.

good luck man :)

502055[/snapback]

true to that i have seen women first hand get worse some of my friends cant do shit.it just dont make any sense.man a relationship is 50-50 not 80-20.if its not putting a financial strain on your relatioship really shouldnt matter.one day she may want a new car what the hell would that have to do with divorce you may want to ask.i was gonna say she made you take the honor and obey out of your vows but i see she already forgot them anyway. :( good luck to you hope every thing works out for the best.let us know if ya get the bike you can post it on the web with the hottest chick you can find on it with a thong if the situation dont go your way :P

We have discussed this already but her excuse is" Because I don't want you to have one." or........."cruisers are more safer becasue they have don't get into as many accidents....."

501810[/snapback]

thats bullshit because most bike accidents happen under 35mph they tell u that when u go get your motorcyle licence,, ive owned a fzr and and gxser 750 neither one i wrecked!!!!!!!! got lots of pussy though,, thats why she dont want u to have one,, shes just using other reasons.. she knows girls want rides,,,

Edited by 2bzy2p

Wit hthe gas prices now and what they are expected to be I was thinking about getting a street bike.by means of a crotch rocket. i was told by my wife that if I get  crotch rocket she will divorce my ass. My question is should I borrow one from a friend and see what she does or not.......I honestly feel that if getting a street bike is the cause of a divorce than our marriage isn't strong at all.  What would you guys and gals do in this situation???

501764[/snapback]

enjoy riding!

as a girl.....i have to admit.....that's so totally how it is ;) i think its the whole idea of a hot guy taming something so fast and powerful...mmm...i should stop talking. :P

ur not happy with ur girl? and u want a bike? umm.....can i give u my number?? haha jk.

im sure u'll figure it all out. honestly, its all about wats really important. theres no reason u dont deserve wat u want. u should be able to maintain a relationship while being able to have fun as well. if she feels ur marriage is compromised by u owning a bike.....then talk to her.....and if its purely for those lame ass "u dont need one" reasons.....then she's pretty much controlling u, in a somewhat shallow way. if u dyed ur hair blue and tatooed ur whole body, would she divorce u then? it shouldnt be a factor. its ur life, she should feel lucky to know such an awesome guy, and appreciate wat she has, like u appreciate her.

good luck man :)

502171[/snapback]

:dance::clap::dance::clap::rotflmao::rotflmao: Well if I knew bikes were chick magnets i would have bought one instead of my dirt bike...If getting numbers is this easy....I'm in trouble.

The room mate is now in a new relationship so that's out of the question...plus she's like a sister more than anything.....

My roomie and I were talking about this last night and she and feel that my wife has to have me near her at all times. It is very rare for just one of us to go to the store and one not go. She gets mad when I go get a haircut without her, or go to the mall to get the special dog food for out Siberian huskies(because they can't digest Soy) or when I go to the track and ride the dirt bike she has to go even though she sits in the truck being bored. She's very materialistic.

Like my roomie said....She has a very demented idea of what love is.

Edited by Handyman