G Force Axles

Capone

my brother got one a while ago for his Blaster to go along with a +4inch swingarm. it's the identical axle for the banshee. looks really nice, we do alot of rough trail riding, lots of hard whoops and some minor jumping. seems to be a nice product

As previously stated, RMATV has a warranty on these axles. I bought one, and ride in the dunes all the time. Fit and finish is good, install was easy(directions are ok)...this axle is also for the raptor and blaster, so there is an extra spacer that you will not use.It comes with 4 little spacers, that go on the ends( 1 or 2 per side, depending on the desired width) And then There are two large spacers hollowed out on one side(to house the cir clips)...only use the one on the brake hub side, the axle nut houses the c clip on the sprocket side. So far so good, I don't get 20 feet of air, so I don't know the limits of this axle, but for hard duning and draggin up the hill it works great.200$ :D

i got one bout a year ago from a buddy on a trade, he was worried about strength LOL. so it went in my wifes shee, and so far she has cost me a swingarm and carrier from clippin a tree with the back tire and the axle is still true as hell. its identical to the durablue eliminator axle. peel the stickers and other than the axle nut ya cant tellem apart. its a decent axle, especially after all the crap she was sliding into when she 1st got her shee. i would definatley go with another one just because of what i seen her do to hers when she hit the tree LOL

was gonna buy one but at the last minute I went with a durablue, the g force looked to much like stock, i mean not that the thickness is everything but the durablue just looked more sturdy.

I'm running the G-Force, and a couple of my buddies are running durablue. The only difference we could tell between the two was the axle nut, and the sticker that they put on the axle.

I'm running the G-Force, and a couple of my buddies are running durablue.  The only difference we could tell between the two was the axle nut, and the sticker that they put on the axle.

499923[/snapback]

thats is all the difference i could find too. mebe a caliper ya could get a difference but 200 bucks for what you're getting, it's a great deal! make sure to use threadlok on the allen bolt that locks the nut in place!

Edited by Wicked98Shee