what does everybody do for a living?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have fun screaming at trees and wierd shit like that in drill school, you'll have fun.

US Army,,I drive HETs,,some of you that have been over there know what they are,,Fort Riley Kansas,,untill October ,,then I go to Drill Sergeant School

475580[/snapback]

I use to be a metal fabricator/welder after I got out of the Army, but now I'm a stay at home Dad going back to school to finish my degree.

spent way too long getting my mechanical engineering degree and by the time I graduated I said, no fucking way do I want to do mechanical engineering. As luck would have it I landed a sales engineering job for the HVAC company Trane Commerical Systems and I love it. I sell and help design the commerical sized HVAC systems for large applications.

i was just wounding what kind of work some of u guy do in here , i work for the railroad as a conductor (norfolk southern railroad)

474000[/snapback]

I am a A&P mech and I work for Cessna working on 172's, 182's,206's in the flight dept and for the last year I have been training and building the new Mustang Jet. we just completed the third and are working on the forth mustang. I install the oxygen,pitot static, fresh air, some cold air, and some of the fuel system and the left turbine.