How many kicks to start your Shee ?

milo_32000

if it sits for a while in the winter 4-5 kicks, once its warm first kick every time, it can sit for hours and then one kick start. in the spring summer and fall for a first start its usually 2 or 3, my brother has the same problem your having, he has fattys and a lightened flywheel, high output stator and boost bottle, if you figure out what the problem is lemme know. thanks.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If mine has not been started for a week or so it is hard to start too. What works well for me is to turn on the gas, kick it over a couple of times with the switch & choke off. Then turn the switch on, pull out the choke and it always starts on first or second kick.

After they sit a while it can be common not to start easy, when it does this rock your shee side to side while standing on the foot pegs holding the handlebars. Rock it enough that the tires come off the ground. It might look stupid but trust me it works. It atomises(if I spelled that right) the fuel.

465867[/snapback]

TOO FUNNY MAN! I tried this yesterday on my shee, and it worked :headbang:

I turned the gas on for about 30 minutes, kicked it once.....nothing, then rocked it for a little bit and it started right up with the choke on.......