crappy hqer business transaction

Holy shit r u retarded i fking posted 20 million times sayin my fualt sorry i messed up not the way i do buss. and i shouldnt even have to explain myself to u fucks because this has nothing to do with any of u besides Shannon i would see it bein a big deal if she got phuked but she didnt that this is starting to look like that long ass Switchblade posts made by crazy whitie got so long i stopped reading it but that was 600 bucks and he got no replies if this was like that then yah u kould be pissed all u want

456936[/snapback]

this isn't vaild, we all do buisness under the watch of our peers. it's for them to judge if a deal is good or bad. if you wish to continue buying and selling on this forum you would be well advised to understand this and act as though everyone on this board lives in your town and you see them every day. now, you are young and this has been a hard lesson for you, stop saying " I'm sorry" - I believe you. show Shannon some respect- stop calling him a girl- stop posting on this thread- let it die- after the beating you took on this deal I'll be suprised to find you in this situation again.

Edited by wayfst

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, and for clarification, no, i'm not interested in getting boned, nor do i have a "peter".

456947[/snapback]

sorry,it was i n fun , i apologize for calling yo u a dude and making an asumption you had a pecker ,feel free to browse the site for all your banshee questions despite this thread :cheers:

nope refunded money but didnt stick to the deal and ship cylindars then tried to sell them to another hqr on here

457846[/snapback]

NO DIPSHIT HE CAME TO ME AND WANTED THEM AND I SAID NO AND UR "FREIND" GOT ALL BUTTHURT GIVE IT UP U LAME FUCKS

Edited by FasterThanU90

[FasterThanU90] 8:14 pm: haha well fare is for *****s,, boy this guy i cant believe this is what he said in the chat room,, takin straight from his post hes ignorant do we have to take this im offended,, heres another

[FasterThanU90] 8:16 pm: im not racisct i got a color tve

this thread needs to be deleted. not trying to bring it to to top, but for fucks sake stop.

you knew what the jugs were worth, he didn't. so you wound up not getting the steal of the century. you got your money back. quit being a fucking baby. i would deal with fasterthanU well before i dealt with a whiney little bitch like you.

you already dragged his name through the mud, so shut the fuck up.