LS Ride in march

Hairfarmer

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's when you can go... all the cool kids are goin in march....

Mike

477761[/snapback]

hmm, well i guess i better rethink going. i dont think im cool enough... :(

I guess im gonna have to go ifall of you are going! is anyone from MO going? Im new here and im in desperate need of some riding buddies.. Would anyone mind me hooking up with their crew out there? Let me know.. Thanks

Rosario

477881[/snapback]

we are from missouri. im sure there will be a ton of ppl there from MO. i know of ppl comin from kansas, OK, and a lot of other places. itll be a good time for sure..

Sounds like me and the 50R boys are goin. Me on the red rancher (dont laugh, I'm to poor to buy another quad) Dick on the 250R and the prince on the 450R. Picked up a case of red bull at sams, and a couple litters of jager, hope you boys and girls are ready to partay. :cheers:

Yes indeed :headbang:

Are we going to try and have a "group meeting" on Saturday or something? That way everyone from the HQ can surely meetup, say....at the drag strip? :evil:  :cheers:

477939[/snapback]

yea i think we should set up a time andp lace for it. saturday morning should be fine. im sure everyone will wanna meet at the strip. all i know is i wanna make sure we get some pictures of everyone that comes. sounds like there should be a lot of HQ guys there and we are gonna need some way tyo designatewho we are. im thinking something on the flag that reads HQ on it..

I agree about the flag deal, I'll probably have a "BBB" and "BHQ" on mine...but if you miss me you'd have to be blind, or deaf, lol. If it's sunny out, better bring your shades B)

Last time I went to LS, I think we met up at noon or so, right in front of the strip. It worked out well, gave everyone time to wake up, shake their hangovers off, and get coordinated enough to make it to the strip. I know I'll be up at the butt crack of dawn every day anyhow, I'm used to waking up at 5am to go to work :shrugani:

I need to get crackin and try and fab up some new mounts for the helmet cam :headbang:

yea i think we should set up a time andp lace for it. saturday morning should be fine. im sure everyone will wanna meet at the strip. all i know is i wanna make sure we get some pictures of everyone that comes. sounds like there should be a lot of HQ guys there and we are gonna need some way tyo designatewho we are. im thinking something on the flag that reads HQ on it..

478275[/snapback]

So are we really going to do it this time? Put some duct tape hanging off the flags maybe about a foot below the regular flag that says HQ ! Maybe we should meet outside the south gate just to the left on that hill behind the dragstrip! I hope everyone is still there on sat. morning and doesnt leave early this time. Rnbrad are you gonna have a bike and be able to stay , lookin forward to meeting you. A group pic of all of us HQers would be awesome!!! :clap: What does everyone think about meeting on the little hill left of the gate (first hill you see on the left) about maybe 12:00 AM on sat.??? LETS DEW ITTTTTT!!!! :headbang: Cmon guys , we have people coming from almost 2,000 miles away so lets make it happen for a great time!! :cheers:

I agree about the flag deal, I'll probably have a "BBB" and "BHQ" on mine...but if you miss me you'd have to be blind, or deaf, lol. If it's sunny out, better bring your shades B)

Last time I went to LS, I think we met up at noon or so, right in front of the strip. It worked out well, gave everyone time to wake up, shake their hangovers off, and get coordinated enough to make it to the strip. I know I'll be up at the butt crack of dawn every day anyhow, I'm used to waking up at 5am to go to work :shrugani:

I need to get crackin and try and fab up some new mounts for the helmet cam :headbang:

478289[/snapback]

12 sounds about right. ill have some LOCO prolly on my flag with HQ somewhere. if im riding the raptor youll hear me comin :D im with you travis, im used to gettin up early as fuck and im sure ill be up by 630 every morning. im bringin my helmet cam too..

i have to leave saturday sometime and get back to st joe. i just found out theo ther day that there is a new hillclimb in iowa on sunday. im def not gonna miss it. so ill prolly have to head out by 3 at the very latest on saturday. ill have some switching out of tires, swingarm and suspesion to get ready for the hillclimb. i was kinda hoping we could all meet up a little earlier but i guess well just see how it goes.

Danm Loco , you always have to bug out early. jk LOL

Hey im game for whenever if you all want to do it alittle earlier than lets do it!! Name the time , i think the hill sounds good for a place !!?

I know a place I can get some custom flags done up. It's runs like $15 a flag.

If I could get LEE's permission we need to get some for the HQ then they could be sold here or be included with the premium memberships or something...

THINK ABOUT IT!

PM me guys if I get enough response I'll talk to the master (LEE) about 'em!

I plan on getting some of my AFROracing logo one of these days.

Later,

Chad