How was YOUR christmas?

Uh,yeah so,was it good?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

honestly it was great, till my dad opened his gift which i thought he would absolutely love. guess not.

i got him a portable xm unit, he wanted one like to go walking and what not. he complained about paying for another 7 bucks a month. i was like wtf.

really a bummer. it is a kickass item but i guess.

other than that it was great. family time and eating till i almosted exploded

got a full set of cordless powertools/drills and sum Husky wrenches and black Husky toolbox and misc. tools 3 blacklights and Cheech & Chong dvd

Well , not to bumm anyone out but , mine wasnt that great. I didnt get much. Got some clothes, about 50$ worth of stuff from Steve an Barrys. A promise of a router (gift cert for sears of 100$) from my wife. I spent about 300$ on her. Spent ablout 175$ on each kid (350$) total. And my wife didnt even thank me. Nice hu.

Sorry I must need to take my Pills.

A lil bummed because she is supposed to be be with me now and she is out..

See yall on the flip side

The Dog Boy :bolt:

BTW: X360 will suck for another year till the PS3 comes out!!!! Biatch..

But in all reality I would go for the 360 because the PS2 screwed me last time... We'll see what happens in the next year..

Peace out

Edited by dogboystoy

well this christmass i made out pretty good eventhough i got nothing for the shee i got alot for my Miata heres the list....

1-a JACKSON RACING SUPERCHARGER!!!!

2-a FIDANZA aluminum fly wheel about 8 pounds compaired to the 22pound stock one :D can you say fast rev????? i think so :bolt:

3-a Racing clutch duno what stage?? (have to ask pops lol) it has a six puk disc

4-3 AUTO METER gauges a BOOST gauge, a VOLT gauge and a AIR FUEL gauge

5-a blue shift boot and a blue e-brake boot

6-a chrome and a blue metalic and silver chip in the paint e-brake handel

7-chome top latches

8-chrome door handles locks and couplings

9-a miata wallet

10-a new HOOD !! its a 1 or 2 inch cowl hood and it has vents on each side

11-a new a/c evaperator core(finally man i needed that lol)

link to the pics :Dmiata fourm scroll down some and there is two posts with pictures :headbang:

Edited by H250RHATER

Every year Im amazed at the christmas gifts you folks gets..... superchargers and hidef Tv's. I get crap every year. I got a crappy 8 dollar wallet, a fuckin' useless blanket for my couch and my parents bought me some heating oil and a pair of shoes. :cry: no body loves me :cry::shrugani:

mine was good, gave some good stuff, got some good stuff...

got a $150 gift card to Enfield Motorsports. so i can go get the snowmobiling jacket that ive wanted for a long time...

got a bunch of dunkin donuts gift cards. and probably 3 other types of gift cards

new Scott goggles

new snow pants

new gloves

thats from my dad

from my mom and sister i got a handheld GPS, the system of a down CD, some pants, and shirts...

Edited by jeepman137