who does the best porting?

shee13

Well I have said it before if it is between FAST and Passion, FAST is so much better when it comes to performance. I have had both Passion play ported cylinders and drag ported cylinders they both are ok, but you will be so much happier with a FAST setup :bolt:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have said it before if it is between FAST and Passion, FAST is so much better when it comes to performance. I have had both Passion play ported cylinders and drag ported cylinders they both are ok, but you will be so much happier with a FAST setup :bolt:

451238[/snapback]

umm yea id have to agree there as well...

The one who can deliver on YOUR expectations the best.

451095[/snapback]

i think that pretty much says it right there.. if there was a "best" there wouldnt be any other options cus everyone wants the best .. and not everyone gets f.a.s.t porting...or passion porting...

Edited by bansheefreak

Loco you have had a few different motors and when you had your Passion motor you run your fastest time.I could be wrong but I dont think you have beat that time yet with a different motor.Sorry if you have.I would like to see a video of your fastest time up a hill though.

I also vote PASSION!

Loco you have had a few different motors and when you had your Passion motor you run your fastest time.I could be wrong but I dont think you have beat that time yet with a different motor.Sorry if you have.I would like to see a video of your fastest time up a hill though.

I also vote PASSION!

451371[/snapback]

haha yea right man..my rick cairo motor ran circles around that passion motor..passion motor would run 7.3 and 7.4 on the hill in troy, kansas..while i never got to run the cairo setup on that hill my brother has, and he has run 6.9's with it pretty consistently..i ran 6.8's pretty consistently with my cub motor..my cub motor, and cairo motor for that matter outperformed the passion setup so bad it wasnt funny..and the whole time i had the passion setup i was gettin beat by a rick cairo 4mm...there is no comparison between the 2 motors as far as im concerened...

i have posted my videos numerous times..the last troy hill climb this year was when my fastest times were run..and it sure as fuck wasnt on some passion setup...

i have posted my videos numerous times..the last troy hill climb this year was when my fastest times were run..and it sure as fuck wasnt on some passion setup...

451437[/snapback]

:rotflmao: maybe its because up here all our hills are much bigger and steeper than the little bumps you guys down there call hills,but you sure did'nt look like you were hill climbing a hill in the vids i,v seen . you boys sure have little hills you's climb.we got 12 yr olds up here on kx 80's that would climb the hills you climb a hell of alot faster than u do.maybe it all falls back on riding skills.

when "b" was only 6 yrs old he was climbing higher and steeper hills than those with his kx60.

i believe the only guys that tried passion motors and did'nt like them are the ones who did'nt have enough knowledge to tune them and have the balls to actually rip the throttle wide open and hold on.

451238[/snapback]

and what if he is'nt happy with a FAST setup?should he run to another builder :cry: and buy another setup and cut FAST down?that way you can then get on his shit for cutting FAST down when your the one that misled him to begin with.

Edited by blueshee03

For me being such a dumbass and all, Why was it so easy to tune my FAST built bike??? Maybe because his shit tunes like a normal motor not something that was built in PASSIONS garage :confused: I heard all of the horror stories about PASSION and still went with them because you guys talk about how wonderful they are, Well let me tell you they aint shit, because Jeff came down to a drag race and beat me by atleast 5 or 6 bikes on his raptor so that is when I figured maybe I should go with a different builder :shootself:.. And for you starting shit with loco about his kansas hillclimb, him and his brother have went other places. I just bought a magazine last night that talks about one of the biggest hills around and I couldnt beleive it on the bottom of the page there was his name listed in FIRST place, so I would say he probably knows his shit about hillclimbs dumbass :rotflmao:.. I may be wrong but I have never seen you or your boy in a magazine with your PASSION motors :wacko:

Edited by strokrbanshee1

:rotflmao: yeh and i bet you still aint beat that craptor.you should of got a normal everyday motor from jim then and not something to challenging for your childish mind son.remember the more suffisticated the motor is the harder it is to tune and the harder it is to tune the more power it is capable of making.how about start posting your first place wins when you get some.no you aint wrong you never seen us in any magazines and you probally won't.as for calling me a dumbass i agree to that also ,i am a dumbass but at least i'm a dumbass that knows how to setup,ride and have fun wether i loose or win.if you were to run against most of the guys we run against i garentee you would loose to them everytime because the first thing that would make you loose would be your attitude.it needs a good tuning.

.remember the more suffisticated the motor is the harder it is to tune and the harder it is to tune the more power it is capable of making.

451507[/snapback]

So by this statement, the Cheetah Cub should be really hard to tune? Probably one of the easiest motors I've ever tuned on.

well i have climbed at many well known hillclimbs, hell i was even in a magazine(high five for me!!).what tracks have u raced at? anything credible?? any one there to race that was credible?? i dont think ive heard of one of these tracks you talk about, or anyone there you talk about..i think its time you guys head straight to the planetsand drag races and race some REAL bikes..then maybe youd get a wake up call...