RACE CUT FENDERS

BANSHEEFIEND

i have em cut in the front and a little in the back and i dont get hit with shit unless im trying 2 i like being able 2 c the front tires rollin on the ground looks sik

When i was riding my old LT250r down the street where some kids opened a fire hydrant, i got apsolutly soaked from the front tires shooting up water. Granted it wasnt bad at all since it was so damn hot out, so it felt great. Thats the only problem i have had with one of my quads with cut fenders

LT

DSC00838.jpg

Banshee

DSC00120.jpg

You definately get hit with more crap, only if it's wet though. Dry ground (dirt, sand, whatever) doesn't seem to hit me at all. If it ride through some mud, water, snow, or anything wet though, it definately sprays off the fronts.

Getting +2 arms helped alot though as it put the spray out past my legs...

• 1 month later...
If you are on a quad, and if you are a reasonable person, why in hell would you ride through water and be suprised when you get wet?

448824[/snapback]

:rotflmao::shootself: that's what i was thinking too... for as much mud and shit that i clean off from the under side of my fronts after a ride, i'm sure it would be on me instead if i cut them. had them off once and it does give a pretty cool view though. B)

chris642... how do you like your DMP seat cover and graphics? i've been debating about getting them. at least the seat cover anyway to add a little color. the only cover i've seen similar to it was from Ceet years ago, and i was told they dont make that style with the banshee logo anymore :confused: the DMP cover is more the style i'm looking for, over just a multi color design. B)

chris642... how do you like your DMP seat cover and graphics?  i've been debating about getting them.  at least the seat cover anyway to add a little color.  the only cover i've seen similar to it was from Ceet years ago, and i was told they dont make that style with the banshee logo anymore :confused: the DMP cover is more the style i'm looking for, over just a multi color design.    B)

463759[/snapback]

I like their kit alot. The quality of everything was great and everything has held up great for a year now with hardly any scrathes, there are only a it on the seat from tree branches. The seat cover was a bit of a pain to put on and get all the wrinkles out, but i left my stock cover on and it was the first cover i ever put on so that may be why it was so hard.

I like their kit alot. The quality of everything was great and everything has held up great for a year now with hardly any scrathes, there are only a it on the seat from tree branches. The seat cover was a bit of a pain to put on and get all the wrinkles out, but i left my stock cover on and it was the first cover i ever put on so that may be why it was so hard.

464113[/snapback]

cool. good chance i'll at least be getting the cover. thanks. :cheers: