Scandalous; bansheeryder_69

tOj

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way to screw me over guys. Here I am a 16 year old high school kid trying to make a couple bucks buying and selling parts on the internet and look what you do. Yea I admit I should have waited until I had the swingarm in my posession but you guys beeing the assholes you all are had to really do me over. Thanks to all the good ol' pals at the HQ :D

I wasn't trying to screw tOj over, In fact A couple days prior to this I sent him a PM seeing if I could do some polishing for him to try and get my name out there cause I do an alright polishing job, I don't see how in any way I screwed him over obviously until he found out that I was selling the swingarm he was alright with the $75 price that we had agreed on. and if you talk to all the other people I have dealt with on this site I always do what I say I will, and have not had any problems buying/selling here or anywhere else until now. Thanks guys.

440705[/snapback]

See here's the problem with what you did, since it is apparent you have no clue.

t0j was being a nice guy trying to help out someone that can't afford a sweet swing arm at a really great price. You being the fucktard you are saw this as an opportunity for personal profit off of his generosity. He was trying to help a fellow HQer out, while you are being selfish trying to gain something for yourself. See the difference :shootself:

I knew before you ever said your age you were a kid. That is something a kid does. Now I hope you learned the difference between right and wrong here.

So your the asshole here :D

Stimulus: We do this to everyone and everything on eBay.

Response: People stop using ebay.

Consequence: eBay goes broke.

As much as I'd like to see this punk learn a hard lesson I don't think eBay will charge him the fee unless the buyer comes up with the cash.

Edited by STLBILL

Stimulus:  We do this to everyone and everything on eBay.

Response:  People stop using ebay.

Consequence:  eBay goes broke.

As much as I'd like to see this punk learn a hard lesson I don't think eBay will charge him the fee unless the buyer comes up with the cash.

440790[/snapback]

Im pretty sure you have to pay the fee no matter what.

I just got the thought of you winning the auction from him and going back and forth. . ."I"m waiting to get it myself,when you send me it then, I'll send it to you" " over and over

e bay charges your acct. right after the auction ends.

440816[/snapback]

I still don't understand. See below:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/fees.html

"If the item sells, you are also charged a Final Value Fee"

Am I correct to assume nobody here is really going to pay $15,000 for this listing?

Also - everyone who bid on this should read this part:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/unpaid-item.html

Here is the principle user agreement as ammended:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-a...PageName=f:f:US

Note the sections about binding bid agreements if the seller accepts your bid and the section about fraud.

-Bill

Edited by STLBILL

I still don't understand.  See below:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/fees.html

"If the item sells, you are also charged a Final Value Fee"

Am I correct to assume nobody here is really going to pay $15,000 for this listing?

-Bill

440950[/snapback]

I believe they base the "sale" on whether or not there was a "winning" bid. I don't think it matters if the seller gets paid, I think all they look at is if someone won the auction. :shrugani: