so remember the kid who said banshees were v twin?

i got this email from him after getting in yet another discussion about his VTwin banshee.

"Acutally its called a TRINITY motor. some sets come in V twin for more compression just in case you didnt know."

i dont know if hes trying to tell me that some of the Banshee stock motors come in V twin for better compression, or if the trinity sets come in v twin for better compression... either way.

Dude he's right I run the Trinity Stage IV intake.  Duh that means it's the Stage 1 V engine...Tell him he's a bundle of sticks and never talk to him again.  I see no benefit in talking to someone so stubbornly stupid.

435347[/snapback]

I'm 1/2 there with you. The other half of me thinks it might be fun to get him worked up with a group of friends around. Then everyone at once could collectively laugh their asses off at him.

About the comment "Dude he's right I run the Trinity Stage IV intake. Duh that means it's the Stage 1 V engine". I hope you're kidding. If not let me give you a quick lession on some of the Roman numerals.

I = one

V = Five

X = Ten

When a lower value preceeds a higher value you subtract, when it is afterwards you add it to the former.

Stage IV = Stage 4

If you comment was just a joke, I'm sorry I guess I didn't get it.............. :blink: Never mind.

Rooster :dance:

Edited by Rooster