gas milage on a shee?

sycoracer911

alright i didnt know how much of a guzzler my shee was untill this weekend.... i think i counted 8-10 gals of gas in 3 days... riding only in the daylight.... so i ask is there anything to do to save on gas... i have herd porting helps a little.... does a 2 in 1 carb help? is a 2-1 35mm carb going ot be better on gas or worse than 28's-30's.... thank you and any fuel sugestions would be aprecaited

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its easy. Just seal off 90% of your intakes with some bondo or something. Then rejet cuz your gonna be super rich. Once you get the jetting dialed in you'll have about the same mileage as a 250ex...

...and the same power.

Seriously man, if you were having a problem with always having to fill up I'd tell ya to get a different tank. But using too much gas? I think the only good cure for that is a penisplasty.

alright guys i am considering getting a 4 stroke but i love the feel and power of the banshee... only problem is with gas 3 bucks a gal and oil freakin 10 bucks a quart.... thats almost 5 bucks a gal.... running thrw 10 gals in one weekend... its getting pritty expensive.... idk... i guess the only way to save gas is to ride less....