The Motor Went BOOMBAH!

endofitall9

Went riding yesterday came back,one of my buddies comes over and says im gonna take it for a ride so i say ok, he takes off down the road and im saying oh shit went i hear him reving it up past the ban through every gear well he comes back and passes my house hauling ass and then it goes BAHHHHH! I was like there goes my new motor. anyway i walk down to where he is and first words out of his mouth are i think its out of gas. I was like listen you stupid fucking 4 poke rider you dont run a 2 stroke like you do a 4 stroke dumbass you cost me a shit load of money just now. so i tear it down this morning and the lower rod bearing on the right side exploded ate my cylinder thrashed my head just a shitload of a mess, just thoght id ask you all I'm going to have about $800 to fix it and I ride mostly trails and some wide open trails so build me a motor guys

Here is what i already have that is still useable:

boyesen reeds

lightened flywheel

timing plate..........lol thats about it

help me out! :shrugani:

Yeah mudslinger i thought about it but 16 years of friendship aint worht it plus out running his yfz was fun but what im going to do to it after i rebuild my motor will be even better :headbang:

I;m going to buy everything new don't want to take that chance

so far eric gore woods port is on the list along with wiseco crank, nosshead, v-3's but I'll be looking for some better pipes after eric recommends whats best for it i still have to call him does anyone know if he can resleeve cyclinder also and how much it would be along with his porting just trying to get a rough estimate thanks guys :cheers:

thats the exact reason I dont let my friends ride my shee. Its one thing if they are a banshee owner...but its another if their not. I know its awesome to let them ride it...cuz its nice to have um all jealous. But it just isnt worth it. Now when someone asks to ride the shee. I tell um NO.

:evil:

hell, if it makes you feel better....tell um if they can beat you they can ride it. I do that cuz I know none of my friends can run that fast.....lmao

:headbang:

i got a good set of jugs bored .020" over(need another clean-up bore to .030") i'd sell ya, also a NEW in box .020" wiseco prolite top end kit complete with everything, a 2005 head in perfect shape for 35, etc...LMK if you want any of this stuff, no PM's just e-mail me at" Mmarkclark@yahoo.com

~Mark~

i got a good set of jugs bored .020" over(need another clean-up bore to .030") i'd sell ya, also a NEW in box .020" wiseco prolite top end kit complete with everything, a 2005 head in perfect shape for 35, etc...LMK if you want any of this stuff, no PM's just e-mail me at" Mmarkclark@yahoo.com

~Mark~

416727[/snapback]

id be intrested in those cylinders how much money? pm me