The Motor Went BOOMBAH!

endofitall9

Tnaks for all the parts but now that it is as bad as it is im going to do everything that should be done porting ect. The sad thing about him blowing it up was the motor was under 2 months old from bottom up new crank pistons bore everything was brandnew and now it painful to look at if i can get some pics taken i will post them its ugly. I thought about making him pay for it but it would be 2 years for that to happen, hell never ride it again ill just show him it fast and tell him he cant ride it :cheers: have a good one

p.s Exact words said after he blew it up "I think its out of gas"

you know.NEVER let anyone ride your bike. they wont let you ride their girl friend or wife will they? and never let a four stroker ride your banshee. they cant handle it.i saw my buddy let a friend ride his atc 250r at a party. it smacked into another guy on a 300ex. side impact. it sounded like a friggin train vs. car wreck. after the dust settled, no one got hurt. that was amazing. they both jumped off the bikes just before impact. now both bikes were ridden on buy non owners.the atc front forks were bent back and to the right. the front wheel was inline with the right rear wheel. the front fender got broke and it took out a foot peg front tire and rim. the 300, got a bent rim, smashed foot peg and cracked the rear plastic.they guy on the atc was a long time friend of the trike owner. he does not ride and has little experience.he payed both owners over 1600 dollars for repairs.now that guy has character and poise unlike no other. he is a true friend. that is very rare to see in this world and i doubt i will see that kind of responsibility again.even though the wreck was just an act of time and chance that can happen to anyone, he stepped up to the plate and payed up for the repairs.you can take that story for what it is. just my 2 cents.