Kanye West

Would you like to see Kanye put in a pool with a hungry alligator for his stupid comments.  

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just your average black person saying, THATS BECAUSE THEY WERE BLACK.

412184[/snapback]

he has freedom of speech just like you did to say the stupid shit u just did. if that is how he feels who are you to judge him some redreck that is mad cause he makes more money than you . u could have kept that average black person crap to yourself ,that is not what this site is about :angry:

Truely, that is the average black american's answer when something happens. Wether it be because they didn't get a job, got pulled over, or like during this storm. We aren't getting help because we are black. Yes most of the people are poverty level black americans, but I also saw many white americans in the same situation with no food or water. It's not because they are black, the state and government weren't ready for the devestation.

u could have kept that average black person crap to yourself ,that is not what this site is about. 2strokesmoke you said it yourself, freedom of speech.

kanye is a pinko bitch just like the majority of people in the entertainment biz

412192[/snapback]

"Pinko" Thats an oldie but a goodie. Brings me back to Archie Bunker, callin meathead a pinko commie. Pretty funny Brooke.

Never really knew he was in the first place.He doesn't impact my life.After hearing his comments made me dislike him from the get-go.Way to make a first impression Mr.West!

The black thing is so damn sensitive to discuss because people make it out to be.They would all scream if someone came out with WET-White Entertainment Television.You watch the topic, someone will cry redneck on that one too.

OMG i cant believe that a topic like this came up, I WOULD LOVE TO SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF MR WEST AND REV JACKSON WITH THEIR FOCKING RACIST CARD BULLSHIT! seriously, when it comes to LOOTERS how many focking white people did you see on TV running around stealing shit? what is that dumb son of a bitches problem, seriuosly, and as far as jaskson, dont call them refugees, call the evacuees

webster for refugee-

refugee

n : an exile who flees for safety

webster for evacuee-

evacuee

n : a person who has been evacuated from a dangerous place

If Im not mistaking MR DUMB ASS JACKSON they are basically the same focking thing!! damn i tell you people will do anything to get a rise out of someone over stupid shit. if those stupid ass people want to organize something why dont they carry their happy ass down there and organize a work group out of those lazy ass looters and get those fockers to clean up there own damn town. Oh let me guess if im on welfare and getting paid from the tax payers money i can just ask the governmant to spend more of their money to have someone come clean up my town for me! Fock that make those fuckers clean their own shit those sorry ass bastards, given the opportunity i would slap those 2 fockers in the face. i fought 10 years of my life in the military to help preserve the right for the people in this country to say what the fock they want and if they want to call them a focking refugee then call them that. till one of those focking na sayers risks his life for these people with all this freedom they can kiss my focking ass too!

i have more to say but my wife says i have to do the dishes!