Kanye West

Would you like to see Kanye put in a pool with a hungry alligator for his stupid comments.  

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he has freedom of speech just like you did to say the stupid shit u just did. if that is how he feels who are you to judge him some redreck that is mad cause he makes more money than you . u could have kept that average black person crap to yourself ,that is not what this site is about :angry:

412205[/snapback]

Who are you to judge chip if that's the way he feels? Do you not see that statement as a double standard, hypocritical comment? :shootself:

that was the funniest thing i saw on tv besides that reporter saying blacker people pooer people omg i was laughing my ass off mike just stood there like a rabbit in head lights. he just made himself look like a jackass i have black friends and they thought he was a ass too.

I'd like to say...umm yeah, fuck Kayne West and Jessie Jackson.  :cheers:

412427[/snapback]

agreed both racist pieces of worthless shit who actually help noone. dont eve n get me started on ol jesse. fucker cant eve n speak english hardly ,self ordained minister my ass whats with these fucking idiots one day they wake up and say there a preacher or some shit ,he must be in it for the black chics casue he isnt it for GOD :cheers: thanks GOD we have brave peeps in the military wh o fought and died so today i can call Kayne west a worthless n*^%$% :clap:

Glad this topic arose.....have been hating that yard ape for quite sometime......excuse my english, it must be my heritage. I'ts funny for him to even say something like that considering he a school dropout smokes pot all the time and talks about GANGSTA Shit, like he doing something for the great Negro society, I believe if he is so bothered by the aftermath he should get his ass down there and do something besides sittin gon his black ass soaking up money.

Oh yeah i like the "welfare' comment..........Black way of Life: be lazy, smoke pot, live off welfare, sell drugs & drive a Mercedes......Priceless! THE SOUTHS GONNA RISE AGAIN! :headbang:

Maybe you should do your homework before you speak!!!! The coment Kanye west made was wrong and I could care less about his ass, but all the extra shit you going into makes no sense at all. He is nothing close to a gangsta rapper, Kayne West is soft as mash potatoes. All your yard ape, Black this, Negro that keep that shit to yourself. You can come on and state your point without taking it there. By the way, I never finished college and I make over 100k a year as a Technical Recruiter for a full Service solutions provider in NY <_<:confused::confused:

Glad this topic arose.....have been hating that yard ape for quite sometime......excuse my english, it must be my heritage. I'ts funny for him to even say something like that considering he a school dropout smokes pot all the time and talks about GANGSTA Shit, like he doing something for the great Negro society, I believe if he is so bothered by the aftermath he should get his  ass down there and do something besides sittin gon his black ass soaking up money.

Oh yeah i like the "welfare' comment..........Black way of Life: be lazy, smoke pot, live off welfare, sell drugs & drive a Mercedes......Priceless! THE SOUTHS GONNA RISE AGAIN! :headbang:

412811[/snapback]