Kanye West

Would you like to see Kanye put in a pool with a hungry alligator for his stupid comments.  

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO good to see what you do in your spare time... Must have alot of that stuff saved on your pc :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

kansas_crossdressers.jpg                                                                                                                          LOOK ITS BIGBOYBANSHEE AND ELLISSON445^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

412893[/snapback]

Conrats on your 100k a year......Must be a luxurious life. Nobody cares.

You tell me to keep all the shit I said to myself. that would be no fun considering we have people like you in this world to tell my how wrong I am, Unlike you i don't live in a colorblind world and where i'm from your either a ***** (racial expletive removed) ***** or a redneck....yes racism is very alive here. So before you go telling me to keep my thoughts to yourself.....Why dont you take your ass to a place where color does matter. Like you said your from NY that has nothing to do with the back woods and dirtroads of the country..... city boy! another thing that pissed me off you saying I don't do my homework bitch we're not poor we do have "BET".

Just want to let you know that you 100k a year life isnt so perfect step out of your little circle and bring your ass to wayne county west virginia, and realize that color does matter if not to the whites than to the blacks. it's all ways going to be there and it's always going to be argued over but as far as im concerned people are allowed to put forth their feelings on a subject, if you don't like it dont pay attention to it. I dont want to make any enemies here, the Hq RULES, But if you want to lash out at me then I'll step right back at you :cheers: