What mod provides the most punch for the money?

oliver566

which is the most efficient mod?  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My vote would also be to buy some pipes.

Now what kind of riding you going to do most. From the poll it looks like you want to make a low end pulling banshee. If you are riding fire roads or dunes, pro circuit, toomy t5s or some other top end pipe would be best. For other stuff like trails or even mx a torquer pipe like those SSTs or fattys or the T6 prolly would be better. Now don't everone jump on here and say I use fattys for drag racing or I MX and I have T5s. I know everone loves their pipes. The best bang for your buck is good and smart combinations of mods.

After all that there are other things you can do to boost hp and not pay alot. Like port your reed cages. Then use some Tony Doukas reeds. Get a better air cleaner on there. Take the stock stator mount off and useing a dremal or round file, advance the timing about 4 degrees. Take the stock head to a machine shop and have them take 25 or 30 thousands off. My last one cost $25

Now if you get some money there are some other mods that would shoot you to the moon. :blink:

There's an easy way to get 10-15 maybe even 20HP without needing a wrench, STICKERS, lots and lots of STICKERS.

409375[/snapback]

thats too hard, you know how hard it is to get that backing off sometimes..seriously, get some pipes, pro designs air filter, then porting, reeds, carbs, and then accesorries!! thats the fun part but gets $$$ real fast!