superchicken

Mxzdan

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a answer from his wife said the pipes got lost or something and she 's going to get the money back from the post office but it will take like a week so she said that when she get's that money she will send it to me

So im not getting the pipes but I might get the money in 2 week's or more frig

But I got all the info I need to contact them or go visite them so if I dont get it In two week i will tell you guy everything

and put all the personal info

thanks dan

I called her

so She Like hello so im like could I talk to scott so she hang's up on me

so I call again and she ssay hello and now im like dont hang up on me this time and she just hang's up on me again

so now im pissed so i call again and again and she wont answer so im pissed

So if you got nothing to hide why do you hang the phone on me

frig if it continues like that i wont be waiting two weeks to put you phone and alll that ship on the net.

dude post his fuckin info and shit. this dude is a motherfuckin piece of shit and so is his wife. you can bet your ass that no1 will ever buy from his dumbass here again...the son of a bitch owes you money and heshould send it out of his pocket, not wait for the fuckin post office. besides what does she have to get from the post office??? that bitch is full of shit. why would she have to get anything from them?? post his info dude...

Because they lost the pipes in the mail and so she had to fill paper to get the money back so she told me After she get it she will send me the money

hIs wife is great at least she told me what going on and she trying to resolve the problem

And I told her To send me the money now that I waited enouff so we will see

But at last I got answer

410442[/snapback]

You mean she finally talked to you after she hung up on you twice? I guess you sent the money, they spent it before making sure it arrived to you. :shootself: The transaction is not complete until the part arrives on your door step. Some people need to realize not to touch the money (if they can't replace it) until it has been recieved. The money needs to be given back to you till this issue is resolved on their side. So may the flaming continue!!!

And I told her To send me the money now that I waited enouff so we will see

But at last I got answer

410442[/snapback]

But I thought you said she hung up on you when you called back? :confused: Dude, face it, they are not going to send you your money back, post his info, let someone from the HQ that's nearby help you out.

I've got an idea... why don't the folks that said superchicken was a "standup guy" pay MXdan his money and then go get the money back from him.

MX was accused of not being patient and on top of that was accused of starting something when really all he wanted was his stuff or his money back. That's not too much to ask. In fact I think MX would have been happy {like most of us} if there was just some simple communication. But the chicken has flown the coop and all MX gets told after multiple hangups is that "the check is in the mail". That trick is as old as the human race.

I would say that if Minkia, NYUK, BENBB, ChapmanMD, Wayfst, CEJ, Sredish and the dozens of other guys and girls I've dealt with and who are REALLY standup folks were not sending this guy his parts, then I would have no problem going to their house and finding out what the scoop is. Hey if superchicken is going thru some money problems, then so be it. If I had the money, I would cover the guys I've dealt with just so their GOOD name doesn't get trashed. But for a guy who is said to be "stand up" but who can only come out of the closet long enough to say the parts are in the mail, is bogus. And this kid, who is just trying to come to the HQ to get help where there is no back stabbing and decent folks who give real solid advice without all the petty juvenile crap on BTraxx and ATVconnection, is getting ripped by a chicken.

MX... I say the guy has had his chance to come forward and make it right. It's time for deep fried chicken :cheers:

But for a guy who is said to be "stand up" but who can only come out of the closet long enough to say the parts are in the mail, is bogus.

MX... I say the guy has had his chance to come forward and make it right. It's time for deep fried chicken  :cheers:

410479[/snapback]

Agreed, I thought he was better than that, I expected him to log in and take care of it. He didn't and he has had plenty of time. This isn't right he's no better than a looter.

Do you prefer your chicken crispy?