i got into a fight

postal

300lbs.jpg

Didn't think I had it on here I was gonna add it to my last post. This was me about a weekend ago doing 310 on the bowflex, ,maxed that bitch out, gotta get the 410 upgrade now. :cheers:  Gotta love that No-xplode supplement.

399903[/snapback]

holy shit, thats a lot. nice job man, nice job! :cheers:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About 4 months ago a guy(that always tried to be cool with me) asked my g/f for her number when i walked off to take a piss at a party..well when i get back she tells me what happened and i go up to his ass and stuck him in the face...best punk out ever..broke his bone around his eye..he's still all bandaged up after 4 months..went to court and it got thrown out for insufficient evidence...lol..i'm a professional fighter, kickboxer, boxer...my boxing record is 132 Wins 1 Loss..and i can tell you one thing..ELEMENT OF SURPRISE..if you cant fight just surprise them..you turn them around and stick him in the face and you got it in the bag...if they come up to you just keep a cool head and stay calm..plan your shots..swing when you have an open shot..no use in just swinging..i've been hit 20 times and then end it with 1 well planned hit to the head..they may hit you 20 times but you stick them in the face one good time and its over..Be careful..i've had charges filed on me atleast 10 times for battery..you kick someones ass and they go file charges..pussies..but like i said..hit that motherfucker in the face with a few well planned shots..also kidneys and chest are hit zones...

300lbs.jpg

Didn't think I had it on here I was gonna add it to my last post. This was me about a weekend ago doing 310 on the bowflex, ,maxed that bitch out, gotta get the 410 upgrade now. :cheers:  Gotta love that No-xplode supplement.

399903[/snapback]

What's that translate to in free weights? about 135 lbs. :jesterlaugh: J/K FMH, good job. :cheers:

im the little bitch? im just makin sure she doesnt get into some shit. if you knew this kid then you'd pry do it too and yeah, im fifteen. but if you gotta problem with it, you wanna come try it too? banghead = you for sure

399706[/snapback]

im your huckelberry....i'll traid a few punches with you..hell i'll let you have 10 free shots...

you got your ass beat deal with it..and it sounds it was over a chick you say you dont know well but she is a good friend??but then you have known her for a year or so?? sounds to me like you started shit and couldnt back it up..you desirve to get your ass kicked for things like that...rule number 1 if you cant back up shit dont start shit..rule number 2 if you start shit finish shit. rule number 3 and this is the biggest rule..DONT BE A COCK BLOCK.. :headbang:

you shouldn't have gotten in the middle of that girls buisness. she obviously likes the way this guy treats here even thought it may sound crazy. doesn't sound like he was beating her or anything. some girls really like controlling men. if she didn't she would break up with him. i mean your in highschool its not like its a divorce or anything.

personally if you got in my buisness like that. i would have came over and beat your ass too. i think you got what you deserved.

Haha, yeah RN I'm gonna try and hit the free weights next time my co-worker goes to his gym and see.

I did 9 reps at 310 so I know I coulda eeked out another 20lbs or so. You gotta remember now, theres no bar so the strong arm cant make up for the weak arm its all those stabilizer muscles that come into play also.

Me being tall I get 100% of the wieght in the upper portion ofthe rep so I"m thinking free weights something in the 250-275 range. Which is phenominal seeing as when I was in HS my 1 rep max in bench was 185. Plus the fact that I've only been working out regularly for 6-7 months. The rest was basically just to keep from losing what little I did have before.

Haha, yeah RN I'm gonna try and hit the free weights next time my co-worker goes to his gym and see.

I did 9 reps at 310 so I know I coulda eeked out another 20lbs or so.  You gotta remember now, theres no bar so the strong arm cant make up for the weak arm its all those stabilizer muscles that come into play also.

Me being tall I get 100% of the wieght in the upper portion ofthe rep so I"m thinking free weights something in the 250-275 range.  Which is phenominal seeing as when I was in HS my 1 rep max in bench was 185.  Plus the fact that I've only been working out regularly for 6-7 months.  The rest was basically just to keep from losing what little I did have before.

399993[/snapback]

That's pretty good though, I prolly couldn't touch that today. When I was in HS I inured my back in football, so I had a dr's note to not work my legs or back for like 6mo in weight class so I worked all upper body. So at the end of my senior year I weighed 148lbs and was benching 265. I hit 300 a few years ago but I weighed a lot more than 148.

holy shit, tonight was insane. kristen and chris came over and then we're chilling for a bit, you know. then 2 cars go by with 2 people in each car, im thinkin wtf cuz they were yelling out the window and stuff. then they go by again and they stopped like 2 houses down and backed up to my house and im thinkin shit, im gonna get my ass whooped...but then they asked me for someone else and i got in the car with 'em and showed them where the kid lived. i was freakin' out, these were some big motherfuckers too. i didnt evne think that it could of been set up and that they could of purposly asked for anyother kid to get me into the car. these kids drove for about 2 hours to reach this kid who was tlaking shit to one of the kids girlfriends who i go to school with. i went with them to the kids house and one dude went to his door and his mom told us to leave and that she was on the phone with the cops so we booked it back to my house then they left. it was a crazy fucking night...

Word, That aint got shit to do with a banshee so next time keep your cock blocking stories to yourself. :blink: Me personally, I think your full of shit and this is just a cry out for you to get more post, but hey thats just me :shrugani::shrugani:

keep up the good work killer at home and turning this site into bluetraxx.VANISH FOOL!

400093[/snapback]

holy shit, tonight was insane. kristen and chris came over and then we're chilling for a bit, you know. then 2 cars go by with 2 people in each car, im thinkin wtf cuz they were yelling out the window and stuff. then they go by again and they stopped like 2 houses down and backed up to my house and im thinkin shit, im gonna get my ass whooped...but then they asked me for someone else and i got in the car with 'em and showed them where the kid lived. i was freakin' out, these were some big motherfuckers too. i didnt evne think that it could of been set up and that they could of purposly asked for anyother kid to get me into the car. these kids drove for about 2 hours to reach this kid who was tlaking shit to one of the kids girlfriends who i go to school with. i went with them to the kids house and one dude went to his door and his mom told us to leave and that she was on the phone with the cops so we booked it back to my house then they left. it was a crazy fucking night...

400061[/snapback]

.....You were scared shitless.. But... You got in the car with them :confused: .. Either.. You are a complete idiot or, are you're lying... Probably both....

I can see why this made it in the roosting room :blink:

.....You were scared shitless.. But... You got in the car with them  :confused: .. Either.. You are a complete idiot or, are you're lying... Probably both....

I can see why this made it in the roosting room  :blink:

400126[/snapback]

i thought they were gonna whoop the shit out of me, these guys were like 2 or 3 times bigger than me. then when they stopped they asked where the other kid lived and i told them i know where so i got in the car and i showed them. this isnt a bunch of fucking bullshit, this is why you cant tell people things online cuz you cant type every fucking thing how it went.