i got into a fight

postal

Sounds like your a little bitch who puts his nose where it doesnt belong and is probably to young to even be on the internet unsupervised. What kind of punk records shit and plays it back for some girl unless you are trying to fuck her, and even if you are trying to fuck her and all the game you have is to be a little bitch and tell on the other guy than you deserved to get your ass kicked wich is exzactly what happened from the way you described it. Thats just my openion though I could be wrong, but I deffinetly sticking to you being a little bitch. :shrugani:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im always the dude doin the disrespecting. thats how girls wanna be treated...hope you got some pussy out of this otherwise what was the point??

399587[/snapback]

:lol: ... I love fights, we beat up some city boys that came down to the lake two weekends ago. Lets just say one of them kicked rocks at the Banshee and my friends blaster as we were riding by them.

No comment, But I was thinking almost the same thing :D

Hey man, You just got knocked the fuck outtttttttttttttttttttt!!!! :cry:

Sounds like your a little bitch who puts his nose where it doesnt belong and is probably to young to even be on the internet unsupervised. What kind of punk records shit and plays it back for some girl unless you are trying to fuck her, and even if you are trying to fuck her and all the game you have is to be a little bitch and tell on the other guy than you deserved to get your ass kicked wich is exzactly what happened from the way you described it. Thats just my openion though I could be wrong, but I deffinetly sticking to you being a little bitch. :shrugani:

399585[/snapback]

LOL

Man if you are going to fight first learn how to fight. Don't just swing for the fences. Make your punches count. A punch to the lip wont do anything. Punch them in the nose, then kick them in the stomach. You could watch some brazilian ju jitsu tapes and breack his arms or wrist. Choke him out cold even. I used to competition fight and throwing punches never did any good. Takeing them to the ground and snapping a wrist did though. Dont do it anymore though cus of shoulder injuries. A lot of blood doesnt mean you won, Ive had a cut above my eye that never stopped the entire fight. I still won though with a rear naked choke. I won but I sure looked like I got my ass kicked. :cheers:

399585[/snapback]

im the little bitch? im just makin sure she doesnt get into some shit. if you knew this kid then you'd pry do it too and yeah, im fifteen. but if you gotta problem with it, you wanna come try it too? banghead = you for sure

im always the dude doin the disrespecting. thats how girls wanna be treated...hope you got some pussy out of this otherwise what was the point??

399587[/snapback]

the point was to show a girl that i care about her, i dont even know her, if someone comes up to you swinging his fists, what the fuck else are you gonna do? me and my homies are headin over to his house today and that'll be the end of it so you'll all find out about the rest later on tonight or tomorrow.

Lol, I'm gonna have to agree with loco, Unless she was a really good friend, than there is no point to it.

399664[/snapback]

she is a good friend, ive known her for a year, we talk alot but i dont know much about her. she is a very good friend though, if you say that im a bitch for standing up for a girl, i dont know what all the rest of you would be...

From the looks of the story it was more the guy who beat him up who started it, he did copy that conversation or something. But the guy went to his and pushed him. Not like postal went to his house or anything. And I think many of us wouldn't let someone push us around, I know I wouldn't.

399670[/snapback]

thank you for actually being on my side. :cheers:

Who remembers puppy love!!!!! LMAO :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: It will make you do some dumb shit :shootself: . Just a thought for you, if this guy was bold enough to come to your house and fuck you up, what do you think he will do next time? From the looks of your post, you have no hand skills whatsoever..I would just take the lose on this one for now if I was you, or risk getting your ass kicked again. :shrugani:

P.S NEVER let someone kick your ass on your turf!! No matter what!!!!!!!!!!!! banghead

the point was to show a girl that i care about her, i dont even know her, if someone comes up to you swinging his fists, what the fuck else are you gonna do? me and my homies are headin over to his house today and that'll be the end of it so you'll all find out about the rest later on tonight or tomorrow.

399709[/snapback]

Edited by ellison445