The extreme sex quiz

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah thats not my wife,but close.

ill never kiss and tell.and no there is no insest involed,but it was funny.

ok,ill tell one thing.me and a buddy of mine when we were 17 i think,were at a party,and were smashed.there was a girl there that dug the both of us,and ofcourse had to get her drunk(points on quiz)and whent for a ride.we parked out on the beach(points) in the middle of no where,and proceded in a threesome(points)when we got to the point were i had a empty beer bottle in hand(points),ready to use it my buddy wussed out and said 'man i just cant do it,i love angela' so i said 'get out then'mind you its around the super bowl,and it was cold as hell on the water,maybe30's.so me and her were going at it,and then my phone rings,its another girl from the party that was on the way down to were we was.so we get back to bussiness and the door opens and shee gets in.instant 3some(points)we smoke a bone(points)and get back to bussiness,and at the hight of climax,my friggen buddy opens the door and we all just about fall out,and he jumps in freezing to death.we all were like what the fuck?so we didnt let him bother us,and we all got it on with him watching(points)

so thats only one story of many,and thats only the tip of the.. haha you fill in the rest :headbang:

Edited by superchicken

You scored a 72.15%.

For this test, the average percentage is 33.610157685211%.

244411 people have taken this test to date............ :cheers:and in case yer all wondering i answered no to butt fucking myself with a turkey bastor

Edited by Blue Duece