oh my god!

I read this a while ago and its like the parents are saying "OH NO MY KID IS A HACKER BECAUSE HE DENIED IT!" they should tie rocks to him, drop him in a bucket of water. If he floats he must be a hacker, if he sinks and drowns, then he will be remembered as a nice boy.

And I've never seen a book called "Hacker Manual" at Barnes and Noble. I don't think one exists.

Popular hacker software includes "Comet Cursor", "Bonzi Buddy" and "Flash".

If your son has requested a new "processor" from a company called "AMD", this is genuine cause for alarm

BSD, Lunix, Debian and Mandrake are all versions of an illegal hacker operation system

Lunix is extremely dangerous software, and cannot be removed without destroying part of your hard disk surface.

HaHA there is some funny shit on there. It has to be a joke, its just so stupid!

Yeah I call hoax on this one dude....

I mean c'mon...

Popular hacker software includes "Comet Cursor", "Bonzi Buddy" and "Flash"

Well, comet cursor and bonzi buddy, granted are annoying as hell little spyware/adware apps but they're certainly not grounds for any real hacking jobs...

4. Does your child read hacking manuals?

Hacking manuals are funny... for the meeting place (in the back of the publication called 2600: the Hacker's Quarterly) it says for Portland Maine to meet "benches behind the food court at the mall" .... riight,, meet there just after mommy picks your ass up from soccer practice. Lots of Ford Windstar's dropping kids off I'm sure....

6. Does your son use Quake?

10. Is your son struggling academically?

These two go hand-in-hand.... no need to bring hacking into this one...

-over & out-