250R or Banshee

moookie132

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know where u get the idea from that just because r's were made in 86-89 that parts wont be avalible. their are numerous companies who still make parts for the r. at one point r's became popular and companies began making parts for them. so u need to do your homework. now, who's the real idiot?

380899[/snapback]

Not as plentiful as Banshee parts. There are WAY more aftermarket parts for the Banshee. That is just a fact. Everyone has a banshee that they are parting out. How many of you that own 250rs are planning on chopping them this summer to sell as parts?

Ebay has so much Banshee stuff it makes me sick. Most of it has no bids, too.

The 250r is just an inferior machine in the dunes. Hillshoot or duning, Banshee is king. My group makes the 250rs ride in the rear of the snake because they are just too damn slow. Sure, you can wheelie all day on one, but they just can't pull bowls like a shee.

I may be an idot, but if you ride your twofiddy with me at the dunes, this idot will be roosting on you all damn day, son. I will beat you back to camp, screw your girl, kick your dog and drink all your beer by the time you get your slow ass 250 back to camp.

Not as plentiful as Banshee parts. There are WAY more aftermarket parts for the Banshee. That is just a fact. Everyone has a banshee that they are parting out. How many of you that own 250rs are planning on chopping them this summer to sell as parts?

The 250r is just an inferior machine in the dunes. Hillshoot or duning, Banshee is king. My group makes the 250rs ride in the rear of the snake because they are just too damn slow. Sure, you can wheelie all day on one, but they just can't pull bowls like a shee.

I may be an idot, but if you ride your twofiddy with me at the dunes, this idot will be roosting on you all damn day, son. I will beat you back to camp, screw your girl, kick your dog and drink all your beer by the time you get your slow ass 250 back to camp.

384338[/snapback]

Damn :whoa:

384338[/snapback]

doesnt mean there still parts for it. you can find parts on ebay and online shops for it. plus buying engine parts from a shop is cheaper than the banshee because its only 1 cylinder, so there really isnt a need for buying stuff from people parting their bikes. im not saying the 250r is better in the dunes in any way, all i said was give something else a try. you can make the r a badass machine dont get me wrong, same goes for the banshee. never said i had a 250 either, all i said was try something different. and yeah you would probly beat everyone back to the camp with that nos your runnin. you've never ridden with me so dont judge my riding. its more about the rider than the quad. stop being so fucking big headed.

Edited by dEcon

you can find every stock part needed for a 250r plus look at what all the pro mx riders rode just a few years ago there are tons of aftermarket parts for the 250r out there you just have to look in the right places...I have owned a banshee before but now own a 370r. they both have good points, if your into dragging get the banshee if you like a reliable, fast and great handling quad you might try the R out...

you can find every stock part needed for a 250r plus look at what all the pro mx riders rode just a few years ago there are tons of aftermarket parts for the 250r out there you just have to look in the right places...I have owned a banshee before but now own a 370r.
Edited by odaen

• 4 weeks later...

I've got a little Bansheeshack 11mm with silly gas that will make your little honda saber look silly.

I have a bud with a 500 sumthin' honda. He will not race me anymore.

Hondas are nice learner bikes. You won't get into too much trouble with em'!