2into1 pipe

justinklumb29

I just got another banshee yesterday, pretty much stock(for now) except a 2into1 pipe and lonestar axle, The shee is pretty beat up and has been raced, anyways it has a fresh top end, starts up first kick, but with the 2into1 pipe it sounds AWESOME, however it does not perform well, my brothers stock banshee can take it in a drag, it feels like there is no bottom end at all, only once you get in the power band will it go. But for being piped it is not that fast. It also seems like it is jetted right, no bogs or sputters. So, i do not think this pipe is that good for performance.

I just got another banshee yesterday, pretty much stock(for now) except a 2into1 pipe and lonestar axle, The shee is pretty beat up and has been raced, anyways it has a fresh top end, starts up first kick, but with the 2into1 pipe it sounds AWESOME, however it does not perform well, my brothers stock banshee can take it in a drag, it feels like there is no bottom end at all, only once you get in the power band will it go. But for being piped it is not that fast. It also seems like it is jetted right, no bogs or sputters. So, i do not think this pipe is that good for performance.

347113[/snapback]

banshee,s have two pipes for a reason. Toss the two into one pipe or I shouild say sell it.There is a reason why not many people run them. What size sprockets are on it ?

banshee,s have two pipes for a reason. Toss the two into one pipe or I shouild say sell it.There is a reason why not many people run them. What size sprockets are on it ?

347579[/snapback]

well i wouldnt say not many people run them. the 2 into 1 pipes are susposed to have kickass low end, for trails ,XC, and MX. i dont know why your pipe would be running like that because it was made for low end. maybe it being beat up is a reason that it isn't performing right. is it possible to post a picture of its condition? and have you oppened up the motor to see what u got inside?

Edited by dEcon

Guest nightmare

The 2 into 1 pipe is suposed to have killer bottom end. They are great in the woods. Plus they sound awesome. I would check the gearing first. It should be okay to weld the crack.

I dragged a guy last time I was out (last summer :( ) who was spouting about the porting his bike had, how awesome his two into one carb setup was and his 2 into 1 pipe was the shit. And I'll be completley honest, it really sounded fast, really, really fast when I heard him dragging a few other bikes. I lined up next to him on my 94, with him still yapping I and absolutely blew his doors off. At least 6 bikes after not that long of a drag. I also got him off the start, which is very surprising. My shee is not built for the hole shot, I run a 17 tooth front sprocket and have a drag port with 33's and I was jumping ahead of him at the line and just pulling away from him, fast, in all gears. I dont really think the 2 into 1 pipe is what its supposed to be, neither is the 2 inot 1 carb, in my opinion.

• 3 weeks later...

which dual system gives the low grunt like the 2 in to 1? I'd like to go back to dual pipes, but for the woods the 2 in 1 kicks the shit out of the stock pipes, and makes it WWAAYYYY easier to ride, almost like a 4 stroke.I can literally almost put around in 2nd gear. My bike is stock with proflow and 13t front sprocket.

which dual system gives the low grunt like the 2 in to 1?  I'd like to go back to dual pipes, but for the woods the 2 in 1 kicks the shit out of the stock pipes, and makes it WWAAYYYY easier to ride, almost like a 4 stroke.I can literally almost put around in 2nd gear. My bike is stock with proflow and 13t front sprocket.

357962[/snapback]

Paul Turner mids are a good low/mid pipe

• 3 months later...

So far I love my gnarlys. I went for an hour long ride with my kids and a guy on a grizzly. My 5 year ols sat on the back with me and the 8 year old rode her DS90. I don't think I shifted out of first and hardly had to work the clutch. I usually take my thumper 350X, but I wanted to see how the banshee would behave at slow speeds. It did great.