How fast do banshees go?

Dinner

Had a buddy driving a BMW M3 run beside me down an old highway and he clocked me at 92mph.  I run 14x41 with 22" tires.  Some little misc. mods.

346536[/snapback]

man o man, how many times do they have to prove its IMPOSSIBLE to go that fast with STOCK GEARING the only way you can achieve higher top speed is a higher RPM or gearing and unless that thing revs out to 20,000 your not hitting 85 with stock gearing much less 90 somethin..

Jesus chill out

I'm just sayin what the kid with the BMW told me. So lay off!

I don't really care what my top speed is, he just wanted to see how fast it would go. I have fun riding and that's all that matters to me.

Edited by BigRed350x

Hey thanks guys, i figured they were around 75 stock

346804[/snapback]

I had a GPS mounted on the handle bar of my stock 02 banshee on a dry paved road with no wind and my 230lb ass on it and it topped out at 73mph - bone stock.

let me tell ya. I got a Trail Tech spedometer on mine. I have 13-41 gearing with 20 inch rears. and a top spead of 67.4 miles an hour. when I throw on the 22 inch tires. it pops me up to a whoppin 72.3. now. Im about to get in some new gears...cuz i wanna hit 100. so I figure 15-41 gearing with my 22's should do it. I will post when I do it. Probably in a week or so.

and thats a fact Jack.

:headbang: