Question for YFZ owners

dougs quad if i am correct has 449.4 cc's. another reason why he is beating everything is that he gets a new quad every 2 races or something like that. i bet if you replaced kory ellis's yfz every 2 races he'd be podium just like doug

342308[/snapback]

most anyone who races between races gets their quads completely torn down inspected and rebuilt from the ground up.

just my 2 cents I would never and i mean never give up my banshee.upgrade the ride. but if you really wanting to go four stroke then do it. but i would rather give up my left nut before id give up my banshee.

Edited by redcell43

I just got a Cannondale and have put about 1 good weekend of riding on it. I know it's not quite the same as a YFZ450, but still... I'd take it on the MX track before the Shee any day. The new technology it today's quads makes all the difference. It just feels more comfortable. Now on gravel roads or wide open areas, the Banshee still rules. I would say make the trade, but it really depends on the type of riding you do. If you just want to hit jumps from time to time, upgrade the suspension and hit it! I've hit jumps (well... one jump) on my Shee that my buddy on his 450r won't. It just takes more effort to hit a jump correctly on a Shee.