Have you dyno'd

sonnydlt

Hey was just wondering what everone has for mods. on there shee's and what they dyno'd at. im takeing mine in sat. to see what it has for hp with just the bolt ons in my sig. was thinking on bigger carbs and maybe a port job but i dont want to lose any of my bottom end. any suggestions would be great help. hope this helps everyone get a sort of guide line to what mods. make the bigger hp. and maybe help someone else out too. :cheers:

I'll be interested to see what you are putting out. Not many guys dyno'ing the lighly built motors; it would be nice to have a comparison since so many of us guys are right in the same build range as you. I race a buddy of mine all the time who has almost your exact setup, and since I have been kicking his ass lately, I will add a few hp and be right in the ballpark for my motor. Please post the sheet if you have a scanner, that would be the best! :notworthy:

Hey was just wondering what everone has for mods. on there shee's and what they dyno'd at. im takeing mine in sat. to see what it has for hp with just the bolt ons in my sig. was thinking on bigger carbs and maybe a port job but i dont want to lose any of my bottom end. any suggestions would be great help. hope this helps everyone get a sort of guide line to what mods. make the bigger hp. and maybe help someone else out too. :cheers:

337336[/snapback]

Get a mx port job just dont get huge carbs. stock or 28mm are all you need ,unless you build a huge motor.

hey guys, well took it in but the clutch was slipping so i couldn't get a good reading so i was installing a new dirt digger and noticed the center slack adj. nut for the rod was stripped. :cry: so i drove 150 miles to find one. cause i wanted to get this done. anyway i got it done she pulls real hard now but i think im going to have to change my gearing back to stock cause now i can hit all 6 gears in less than 50 feet (12/41) anyone have any ideas on whats a good one for the dunes i also do alot of hill climbs. my buddies are amazed at the hills i can climb with it. ill get that dyno done this week and let you guys know. :cheers:

o.k had mine dyno'd yesterday with just bolt on parts, no internal mods all stock it made 50 hp and 34 ft pounds of torgue. not bad for not haveing any port work. il post the dyno sheet when i get a chance to scan it at my bros. :clap: im going to run a 13/ 41 for the dunes with sand stars. :headbang: p.s anyone know where i can get some info on the eric gore woods porting?

Edited by sonnydlt