new rear tires

yamahajunky38

go with kenda klaw,i live in quebec and do lots of trail riding and lots of snow too and the klaw rock :bolt:

314885[/snapback]

thanx for the input, i'll have to try out the klaw, the nice thing id that those are cheap.

anybody ever tried the kenda knarly??

• 2 weeks later...
thanx for the input, i'll have to try out the klaw, the nice thing id that those are cheap.

anybody ever tried the kenda knarly??

315026[/snapback]

i just got some kenda knarlys that im gonna use for hillclimbing. they look like they will hook up really well. kenda klaws are good tires as well along with holeshot hd's and i razrs..

i just got some kenda knarlys that im gonna use for hillclimbing. they look like they will hook up really well. kenda klaws are good tires as well along with holeshot hd's and i razrs..

324099[/snapback]

loco, let me know how those knarly's hook up once you try them out.....thanks :clap:

loco, let me know how those knarly's hook up once you try them out.....thanks :clap:

324708[/snapback]

i wont be using them till april. i cut every other row out of them for hillclimbing but i gaurantee you they will hook up. the tread pattern is far apart with big lugs. i wouldnt hesitate to buy them. im gonna buy them for my banshees when tney need regular tires..

• 4 weeks later...