new rear tires

yamahajunky38

it's time for me to get some new tires out back, i mostly ride trails and sand pits, and right now-i ride in the snow. i need a good 4 ply or 6 ply tire. i was thinking about the razr, not the razr 2-too expensive, kenda knarly , or some sort of holeshot-not sure which kind, i dont think theres enough kinds of holeshots to pick from :wacko:

if anybody has had experience with any of these tires, please help me, any help will be greatly appreciated

maybe try the i-Razr. They are actually just as good on hard pack, but even better than the others in softer stuff, like sand pits.

I also have a slightly used set of the standard version Razrs I'd consider selling. PM me if your intersted. They're 20x11x9's 6-ply. I have a pic of them if you want to see em. Lemme know.

i have a rear set of 22x12.5x10 ITP Spider Tracs that i want to get rid of, i just bought a full set maxxis iRAZR's and im gonna be getting those on soon and dont want the tracs anymore, they hook up pretty well, and from what i can tell are in good condition and have a lot of tread left, im at school right now, so i cant give u a pic of them on my shee right now, but once i get home i will post one up...

http://www.itptires.com/images/spidertractires_lg.jpg

these probably arent what you want, but i figured you might want them, i will give em to you cheap... :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...