What would beat a banshee?

sqall12001

i agree with you banchetta except for three of those quads,. i think if you get a banshee to hook up and not spin it would beat the raptor,400ex and 250r, now this is with a banshee hooking up and all 4 quads stock, but hey.. banshees arent meant to be left stock.. so mod the hell out of them and whoop everyones ass..plain and simple

298828[/snapback]

Well you can't always be riding on pavement.......One of the main reasons why I went to a -2 swingarm....NO matter what tire I run , my shee hooks up and only wheelies when I want it to...but then again, thats not stock.. :cry:

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what the hell are you talking about...i can take a 400ex w/ lid removed by 3-4 bike lenghts in 150y drag...250r's arnt that hot stock....raptors will just get wheelies and i will pass them...ds 650's are fat...450's are nice thou.

298823[/snapback]

It also depends on rider. I can waste my buddie w/ his raptor while I'm in a wheelie from 1st to 6th gear and not put the front end down. When my friend Matty gets on the same raptor and races, I better not screw up on the launch because he is right there, and my shee isn't stock.....We can go on about this, but motor is only 50%, rider is the other 50%. It also depends on distance, terrain, mods....Stock banshee vs. stock 400ex on dirt..... :rotflmao:

I just raced a 400ex bored to a 440 with cams, carb, exhaust, intake, everything. Also his friend had a yfz450 with cams, exhaust, intake, etc. They both whooped my ass! :angry: Not by very much that is. The 450 beat me by about 2-3 bike lengths, and the 440ex beat me by about 1-2 bike lengths. We were racing up sand mountain here in utah. All I have done to my bansh is K&n and re-jetted. It still pissed my off though! I am ordering my Trinity Exhaust in the next day or two. Then we will see.........

• 4 months later...

my friends and i all have slightly modded atv's, my cousin runs a predator, and my other friend runs a yfz. in a straight drag on dirt the predator and i are neck and neck till i get to 6th then i walk easily, the 450 beats me by 5 lengths at anytime but we have never gone far enough for my top end to hit

never seen a bone stock banshee that did almost 80 miles an hour before and i doubt that you have either. Also when i got the info we were on paved road. after about a mile and a half he cought me and around 1.75 miles he passed me

296636[/snapback]

I think 73-77 is about right for a stock shee dude. But, just of of curiousity, how fast is your shee(mph?)

well in dune hill shouts ( with any paddles) you will get 2-3 quad lengths on any of the 400 class four strokes. ( honda, suzuki, and kawaisaki) but from there it all depends on your weight type of riding. warning you will start to hate the 450's because theres no chance you will win one stock to stock.

On a hot day like today an ice cold Miller Lite sixer will beat a Banshee. In my opinion a Banshee is beat out by a pair of twin strippers just about any day of the week. On my way home from work today I saw a girl I would trade my Banshee for, but now I am starting to get away from the original question. I hope this helps with your problem.