rear suspension setup

rx7500hpt2

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats some awesome shit you got there. vids will be neceassry when it hits the whoops. :headbang:

If I go out I will get a video of me smashing through some woops for a comparison video. Say 3rd or 4th gear... See how his compares to a little +2+1 action...

Thats a badass setup to made yourself there bro... I was too scared to hack at my frame... ive been thinking about it tho, after my 500 dollar PC job tho.. :baseball_wibble: i donno if i can do it! Anyways, can't wait to see how these thigns work on the woops, better post soem vids man! Nice job!

Eric :beer:

• 1 month later...

thats absolutely fuckin sikk. how much would you charge to build me a set of those plated arms setup for 450 shocks? they look tits. hel i can weld them myself, how much for you to cut the parts?

Edited by gimmeabeer

I didn't keep the jigs together. I built it all from scratch no drawings. All I used was a bandsaw and a sander to cut and prep all the pieces. The bottoms were easy. The uppers I wouldn't want to do again, they were a bitch to make. The way to do it would be draw it all up on CAD and get the pieces laser cut.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...