rear suspension setup

rx7500hpt2

get your new spindle stuff figured out?

396912[/snapback]

no I haven't had the time to work on the quad, I left it at my cabin anyway. When I get a carrier for that 500 axle I'll bring the quad home and finally try to finish it. I need the whole rear end off of it so I can put my stock banshee back together and sell it.

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally fixed my geometry errors for the front end. It can cycle almost 17in of wheel travel now with the correct kingpin angle set. In order to utilize the travel I would have to re-mount the shocks and probably re-valve and spring it$$$. Maybe later, it works pretty dam good with 12in of travel right now.

Thats a solid lookin home fab setup, I think if you go to sandbros.com they have pics of the sundahl frame with the mad wheel travel, they have a spacer on to of the spindle...just a thought.

• 2 months later...

thats how we do it in So Cal... fuking badass.... i have a million ?s but could you post a pic a full bump please.... and also why not run a 2.0 king in there with such a big front end... tiny bit heavier but you could seriously jump like 200 feet :D ...... more pics very interested and i havnt read the whole thread yet but how is the body roll on that....

• 2 weeks later...