Passion Stroker?

cjm02ram

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok all Im sorry if I posted wrong but what I mean is wont pull off line with 15 is that it wont shoot off the line or get the holshot at all. Even revving all the way out and dumping clutch it wont even attmpt to pul front end up. Maybe too long of swing arm +6? I just think its jetting and havent got fine tuned yet

cjm...I knew what you meant. But drag port or not...that's still a small sprocket for the port. You probably won't have a TON of bottom end, but it probably shouldn't bog. The holeshot is everything in a drag race!

And loco....I didn't mean to piss ya off, bud. I wasn't trying to start an arguement either.

Good luck on the jetting.

And loco....I didn't mean to piss ya off, bud. I wasn't trying to start an arguement either.

Good luck on the jetting.

292927[/snapback]

no thats cool. i know you were just joking. anyone with half a fuckin brain knows i can jet. its pretty obvious from how all my shit runs. ive got all these videos with my RUNNING bikes in them, so its kinda hard to argue this fact about my jetting skills. its just the haters that wanna talk shit cuz they cant whoop my bikes.

d34, i tried 3 different needles. couldnt give you the exact letters on them tho. id have to go check in the jet box. really all 3 ran about the same so i just put the ones back in that came with the carbs. help any??

292761[/snapback]

thanx 4 the info... didnt need any help it runs gr8... i was just wonderin what u used and which carbs... i run 35pwk, 50 pilot, cgl needles (dont remember the clip position), 165 mains... this is with 3 1/2 x 4 clamp on filters and cpi inframes... this is the exact same jettin that i ran on my patriot jugs and didnt even have 2 change the clip position :shrugani: ... L8r d34

D34 what to you usualy do with your bike? Drag, MX trails?

also how do you do against other big engine builders

thanx 4 the info... didnt need any help it runs gr8... i was just wonderin what u used and which carbs... i run 35pwk, 50 pilot, cgl needles (dont remember the clip position), 165 mains... this is with 3 1/2 x 4 clamp on filters and cpi inframes... this is the exact same jettin that i ran on my patriot jugs and didnt even have 2 change the clip position :shrugani:  ... L8r d34

292972[/snapback]

D34 what to you usualy do with your bike?  Drag, MX trails?

also how do you do against other big engine builders

293299[/snapback]

i race st/tt... it runs with my cousins ftz built 5mm stroker with 68mm aluminum sleeve... when we ran the natioanls i was not over powered by any other banshee on the track, which included aftermarket jugs... that all is with the patriot jugs and jinx44 has the passion jugs which r runnin the same... maybe its just n the setup of the motor (port timing/squish/dome design/compression/timing/tuning) :shrugani:

Loco, I just don't get it? You post in THIS thread here, that

thats no shit.

when Jim said that

Putting it to the ground will be your next problem....JIm 

Hrmmm..... Putting the power to the ground in August was a problem? That tells me that you thought your engine was running strong?

In THIS thread here, you actually recommend someone to Passion? What gives?

In THIS thread here, you say to someone running a passion engine,

youve got a passion engine. gear up homie. i ran a hillclimb with 17/41 gearing with no trouble. try at least a 16 up front. the lower you go with this engine the worse it runs. id try 16 and you might need a 17.

Hrmmm, something is gettin fishy here. But I won't let the cat out of the bag yet...

in THIS thread you describe how your bike was running at a hillclimb that no other wheeler has done in some time...

this video is from last night (8-14-04). this hill has been around for like 30 years, my dad used to ride there. its made for bikes. a 4 wheeler hasnt been up the hill in at least 6 years someone said. since im a pretty decent rider  and i usually win at our other hillclimb they let me run this one. i got a pretty good reaction from all the bike guys. 250's and 500's were mostly runnin low to high 8's. i ran a 9.4, then 9.3, then 9.1. not bad for a quad. im runnin 17/41 gearing with the stroker and i was taking out in 2nd. it was pullin mad hard. i bogged a few times when i hit the 2nd jump and launched a little too far. nothing too bad tho.

Pullin' mad hard???? Sounds to me like you liked the engine then..... :confused: I could be misconstruing though? In the same thread, Old banshee asks which bike is faster on flat ground? the CR500 shee, or the passion, and you replied:

there are a bunch of other videos. ive got video from every hillclimb and then alot of us just messin around. if you want, let me know and ill post them all up for you. on flat ground the passion banshee is faster. the cr500 has a ton of low end grunt and power all the way thru but it lacks top end. it just kinda flattens off at a point and thats it. the cr500 makes a sweet ass hillclimber tho because its got all that power and it shifts really easily.

Yup, you heard it from the horses mouth folks. The passion is faster. And of course a big bore single cylinder is going to have more torque than a top end ported banshee engine. :rolleyes: Anyways, back to the things at hand here. Perhaps we may have to start calling you Senator John Kerry with all your flip flopping.... :shrugani:

Edited by boonman

In THIS thread here, you describe how your Passion Motor rips once again... with

performance is great. i have the passion 4 mill stroker 12 port and they kick ass with that engine set up.

you were replying to the rocket pipes on an engine question.

Oh boy, and in another thread, you recommend Jim again. right HERE

why would you use duncan? ive never even heard of them makin shit for banshees. why not try patriot racing or passion racing engines??

pretty odd huh?? Should I go on? Sure, why not?

ANOTHER ONE HERE in which you say

passion fo shizzle

when someone asks who to send their engine to....

in HERE you say

if you go with a passion 12 port and dont get either 34 or 35 mm carbs its not gonna run anywhere near its full potential. if you wanna keep stock carbs i would suggest getting a different kind of port job. the 12 port has an extra intake port allowing it to pull more fuel and air. with stock carbs you arent gonna get anywhere near the amount of flow you need. so id either save up a little more and be able to get some carbs or get a woods port or a minor top end port.

Sounds to me like you are impressed with the 12 port stroker. 35 mm carbs, and she rips....

in HERE you say

4 mill passion stroker. you will like.

when someone asked about a passion stroker vs. a 400 powervalved engine....

HERE you talk a little more about how much power your bike has...

i ran t5s with my 12 port passion stroker for about a week while i waited for my rockets and it ran really good. when i got my rockets and put them on it made a huge difference. i had so much more on top it wasnt even funny

and also about Jim's excellent customer service..

thats wierd. its never taken Jim any longer than 24 hours to get back to me. ive never gotten the full message either.
Edited by boonman

In THIS thread, you rave about how excited you are to get your rocket pipes and how they will make your bike rip with the passion engine....

in HERE

you talk about how

yea it runs reeeeaaal good. its tuned in and it screams

when someone mentioned how your motor sounded good, and also

stroker banshee is wicked for sure.
i had the 2 fastest times of the day

What??? 2 fastest times of the day on your passion stroker? Nooooo, it cannot be...

check out passion. Passion Websitejim can build you a sweet engine.

from THIS thread....

But HEREyou describe how

it pulls soo fuckin hard.

and

it looks like a regular banshe until i nail the throttle. then all theyll smell is my race fuel
yes i ran the bike with the toomeys. there was def more bottom end with the toomeys. after i put the rockets on and ran them i lost some bottom but the gain on top was crazy. it was like havin another gear. when it comes to the hillclimbs, i rarely need too much bottom end as im usually pinned WOT all the way up. its got more than enough power to get me off the line.

also,

still took the fastest 2 times of the day with a 7.1 on the cr500 banshee, and a 7.3 on the stroker. its a beast at hillclimbing too. annnd its a drag racing mawfucka
i think ill have to keep it forever
Edited by boonman

Wierd... Because I could swear that you also recently said in THIS thread, you say

my stroker has so much power that the first time i rode it it ripped my arms out of their sockets. now i dont have any arms jk, but really they can produce tons of power. combined with the right porting, pipes and intake they can scream. mine sure does. check out passion racing

Hrmmm. Still backing the very man that made you happy. And all of the sudden...

didnt take me a year like some people take on their engines after certain portwork...

Seems to me that you were VERY happy with your motor right off the bat.

yea eric is a straight up guy. the guys website is full of useful info on how to make your bike run better without even talking to him or paying for anything from him. thats why i highly recommend him. and when you call his shop he will answer the phone and answer any questions you might have.hes never in a hurry to get off the phone.

Seems to me you "highly" recommended another guy not too long ago.... But now,

well for one i think they are over priced and over rated kinda like passion racing. second, i have never heard anything good about them. do a search here and see what you can dig up about them.

this was in reply to a trinity question in THISthread. Yup, overrated.... Weren't YOU one of the people rating them VERY highly and how the motor ripped your arms off? I still don't get it.... But right HERE is a funny one.

the boost ports have been jb welded shut which has been holding fine. ive been riding it. the cylinders also have a triple exhaust port done to them as well. i think that you could also run these without the spacer plate and a 4mm crank. it may just not run quite as well.

Oh boy. You messed with the porting, AFTER the builder advised you not to, because he TOLD you that it would murder the bottom end, and you STILL went ahead and did it. And now you are pissed? And bad mouth the builder? Please man. You have got to be kidding me. I just don't understand how you go from

www.passionracingengines.com

check it out. PassionRE is the man here to talk to. he can give you all your answers and he can also build you a badass stroker engine.

in this thread HERE and now you cut a guy down every chance you get?

yes you are right, you are an idiot with pussy ported passion jugs
That taken from this very thread.

I'm not trying to start a war here, just bringing out the fact that YOU fucked with the cylinders and now you're pissed. Am I wrong?