Passion Stroker?

cjm02ram

Yeah.. I like my low end, but I think its time for a change. I wanna build some real HP behind my machine. And as much as I hate to say it, its not gonna be with a woods port. Im just changin it up, testing my opportunities. And no, you arent wrong at all. Low end is ideal for a hillclimb, but with all these big motors out and all the different kinds of porting, the woods port just isnt practical in my application anymore. Got great low and mid for trail riding, but wide open throttle is where its at most of the time on the hillclimbs we compete in. Hell, I may regret this new motor Im gonna put together, but I guess I wont know until I try it out.

296444[/snapback]

Are you going to be selling anything from your old setup? Those are good numbers. I think the way it seemed to run would be awesome for trail riding, and racing up bull gap hill.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you scanned that, did you try scanning it as a picture instead of a document?

Doing so will result in a much clearer image. :shrugani:

296798[/snapback]

I dunno, I have a scanner/copier/printer all in one. Its a HP 1200 something or other. It has a scan button and I press scan and it shows up. Even in person you cant read the sheet, as you can see, on the right side its all smeared and shit. Ill try something different.