I gotcha ya little shit!

Brooke

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good writins. ban this user name too lee i wont come back i promise you. you have my word.

did you guys know google is an annomouse search engine? when you search with google they hide your ip address. dummys. and there are meny sites that offer annonmouse browsing. i dont even think you could find out my isp. and if you did you wouldnt have a case because i didnt threatin anyone or anything.

i wont come back if you ban me again. brooke you said you like lesbianism and when i started saying somehting on it you got defencive. so get mad if you want. its your will. brooke you like dominating men, tempting them for something they cant have. hope you guys know the harm it can cause. you guys have no princables. your arguments are all filled with hatred. your not capable of love. you think im crazy? good. if that makes you feel better than you beleive that. hook line and sinker, you guys bought it all.

good writins. ban this user name too lee i wont come back i promise you. you have my word.

did you guys know google is an annomouse search engine? when you search with google they hide your ip address. dummys. and there are meny sites that offer annonmouse browsing. i dont even think you could find out my isp. and if you did you wouldnt have a case because i didnt threatin anyone or anything.

i wont come back if you ban me again. brooke you said you like lesbianism and when i started saying somehting on it you got defencive. so get mad if you want. its your will. brooke you like dominating men, tempting them for something they cant have. hope you guys know the harm it can cause. you guys have no princables. your arguments are all filled with hatred. your not capable of love. you think im crazy? good. if that makes you feel better than you beleive that. hook line and sinker, you guys bought it all.

holy shit norman bates.this dude is a pshyco. put down the bong wesley pipes.

i dont even think you could find out my isp

OrgName: Comcast Cable Communications Holdings, Inc

OrgID: CCCH-3

Address: 1800 Bishops Gate Blvd

City: Mt Laurel

StateProv: NJ

PostalCode: 08054

I can always take it one step further and contact them. I have done it a few times in the past.

I can always take it one step further and contact them. I have done it a few times in the past.

haha that little bitch got owned. :lol:

Shit..I take a vacation and people go crazy. Dirtrider has some freakin issues...so sad that he airs his dirty laundry where everybody can see. Internet stalking is a felony..I'm shure the FBI would like to investigate this matter further.

haha that little bitch got owned. :lol:

LMFAO

I wish I knew how to do that.

:unsure:

youre an idiot cotton.mouth. forum software like this tracks your IP info. all lee had to do was click a button to get your info. der

Actually, Invision only gives this:

The host name for 24.218.135.33 is h00010242f9fb.ne.client2.attbi.com

Which is just a reverse DNS lookup.

You have to do other non-forum functions to get the rest.

Either way, any further noise from him and i'll have a chat with comcast. They were cool when I was tracking down a DOS attack a while back.