I gotcha ya little shit!

Brooke

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doing a little, easy, research through some log files. Looking for IP and login similarities. Let's see if the pieces of the puzzle come together.

-Inspector Gadget...err..Lee

i think youve got all the proof you need now. besides, you told someone else that his IP addys didnt match when he first started posting as unitedpotsmoker. you know IP addys dont mean shit.

"thenewguy"

BrokeStonedBiker

DirtRider

are all the same person.

I'm not seeing any similarities between them and any other member (United Pot Smoker included). Not to say this person isn't registered under other names, but it's just not appearing as such from my research. And U.P.S. was banned previously anyways.

I do see that "thenewguy" and DirtRider's ip addresses are both resolving to a Virginia location (or the isp, RoadRunner is routing through Virginia) and BrokeStonedBiker is resolving to New Hampshire. So...either he

A. switched providers

B. has a friend who logs in from the other state.

Either way, since Dirtrider was previously banned, I've banned the other two listed at the top of this post, since they are the same person in theory or in reality. (all registered with the same email address & between the three names, have 2 diff. ip addresses).

"Well Penny, looks like we've solved another one, now if we can find that dog, Brain, we'll be in business"

(inspector gadget reference btw)

"thenewguy"

BrokeStonedBiker

DirtRider

are all the same person.

I'm not seeing any similarities between them and any other member (United Pot Smoker included). Not to say this person isn't registered under other names, but it's just not appearing as such from my research. And U.P.S. was banned previously anyways.

I do see that "thenewguy" and DirtRider's ip addresses are both resolving to a Virginia location (or the isp, RoadRunner is routing through Virginia) and BrokeStonedBiker is resolving to New Hampshire. So...either he

A. switched providers

B. has a friend who logs in from the other state.

Either way, since Dirtrider was previously banned, I've banned the other two listed at the top of this post, since they are the same person in theory or in reality. (all registered with the same email address & between the three names, have 2 diff. ip addresses).

"Well Penny, looks like we've solved another one, now if we can find that dog, Brain, we'll be in business"

(inspector gadget reference btw)

unitedpotsmoker ADMITED in his PM to me that you had banned him before, so whats the problem with banning him again?? thats bullshit