How many minutes it takes for the engine to blowup

xt45

How many minutes does it take for the shee's engine to blow up, having it in the first gear and full throttle ?

What are the sequence of events happening from the time you put the shee in the first gear and full throttle until the very end ?

Please, be specific.

Have a good day.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well it depends, what color powerband are you running? please tell me you dont have the purple one, if so your engine will blow about 14.899 seconds after you hit the top of first. Also, what cams are you running? my no fear cams will let me rev the hell out of first. One of the biggest factors in this are your valves, did you trade the junky stock ones for platnum valves, they not only perform amazing but they add some internal bling to your engine. With those cams, valves and a rainbow powerband, you can be in first gear revving it out all day and your engine will be A-okay. Oh ya, dont forget about those silencer bearings, 46% of banshee's have defective silencer bearings, and if you have and aftermarket exhaust system, the risk increases 25%, replace them before its to late, im glad I did. :dance:

well just for you son i went out and tried it on my banshee. it took me 1 minute 34 seconds for it to blow up. this is what happened. i started it. i held it wide open until i heard a pop. then i assumed it was the top end blown. now i need you to send me $350 for trying it out. i need new pistons, rings and the whole works. i prolly need bored out now so make sure you send enough for that too. ask a million stupid questions and get a bunch of stupid answers. you cant really be serious when you ask all these questions are you?? if you are id say you have some sort of severe brain trauma from when your egg head was pushed thru yours moms hole. i suggest getting yourself checked out and then come back and post some useful information as to why you continue to post such wonderfully ignorant topics.

well just for you son i went out and tried it on my banshee. it took me 1 minute 34 seconds for it to blow up. this is what happened. i started it. i held it wide open until i heard a pop. then i assumed it was the top end blown. now i need you to send me $350 for trying it out. i need new pistons, rings and the whole works. i prolly need bored out now so make sure you send enough for that too. ask a million stupid questions and get a bunch of stupid answers. you cant really be serious when you ask all these questions are you?? if you are id say you have some sort of severe brain trauma from when your egg head was pushed thru yours moms hole. i suggest getting yourself checked out and then come back and post some useful information as to why you continue to post such wonderfully ignorant topics.

:o:lol::rotflmao:

well it depends, what color powerband are you running? please tell me you dont have the purple one, if so your engine will blow about 14.899 seconds after you hit the top of first. Also, what cams are you running? my no fear cams will let me rev the hell out of first. One of the biggest factors in this are your valves, did you trade the junky stock ones for platnum valves, they not only perform amazing but they add some internal bling to your engine. With those cams, valves and a rainbow powerband, you can be in first gear revving it out all day and your engine will be A-okay. Oh ya, dont forget about those silencer bearings, 46% of banshee's have defective silencer bearings, and if you have and aftermarket exhaust system, the risk increases 25%, replace them before its to late, im glad I did. 

yup thats exactly what would happen rotflmfao!!!!!