Trinity 2 into 1 carbs

KiwiBanshee

• 2 weeks later...

I think the trinity intake is awesome. compared to stock the power increase is incredible, with very little hesition on the bottom, a ton more power on top. Easier to tune, easier to start. If you have the normal bolt on's, go with the 35mm. If you do any trail ridding were there's water go with airbox adapter. If you mostly drag and dune ride go with the clamp on.

I dont want to bother putting the stock ones back because they have the tors crap on so I am running it for now. I am going to get another 35 and sell the manifold when I get either a 4 or 7mm stroker. Ask Rudy kurts, mission yamaha, a&s,K&t, R.I.S. They will tell you dont bother. They are great for ease of use but for power they dont compair.

I dont want to bother putting the stock ones back because they have the tors crap on so I am running it for now. I am going to get another 35 and sell the manifold when I get either a 4 or 7mm stroker. Ask Rudy kurts, mission yamaha, a&s,K&t, R.I.S. They will tell you dont bother. They are great for ease of use but for power they dont compair.

those builders did'nt say they are junk, they said they don't make is much power, as dual 33or 35's. put your stock carbs back on,and i promise you you'll be alot slower. trinity cv intake with a 35 rocks :headbang::bolt:

• 2 weeks later...

If U r drag racing yeah dual r going to be better..

But, if U r into Trails,MX,XC and screwing around than 2-in-1 is the way to go..

And yes my builder sold me on it....

But, when I start boosting my HP up even more than I will eventually go to a dual setup...but,

for now I will stick w/my 2n1..

just my 2cents

• 2 weeks later...
stick with two. Any high performance engine works better with one carb per cylinder. Look at ferraries, fast bugs, porsche's, they all have the same set up. One carb per cylinder gives you better low end and throttle response and top end.

271158[/snapback]

We arent talking about 4 stroke cars we are talkin about 2 stroke quads. I use to have dual carbs and they sucked. of course your not gonna gain high end power but who needs it? Most people need lower and midrange power, especially for MX. The 2 into 1 carb gives a bit more low end power so that you can come out of corners and not have downshift to first or second just to get back into the powerband.