Trinity 2 into 1 carbs

KiwiBanshee

I have a single lectron and a  dual setup.You might get more top end with duals  :flush: but in the woods or a short drag race I wil take my single any day any time. :headbang:

280114[/snapback]

I also had duals. Pain in the ass to jet. I will never go back to duals. The single carb if its jetted right, just as good as duals. If not better. :dance:

builders said they were junk...oh yea thats because they dont make as much selling the 2-1 setup as they do a set of 35mm's. single carb setup is made for mx, woods , play bike, if your a sand rider its all about 2 carbs. Simple enoough.

i have a shee with duals and a shee with the 2-1 setup. the single carb quad is a 370cc with a mild port and t5's and down low it'll kill my shee with dual carbs plus teh midrange on teh single setup is crazy!!! it'll pull wheelies really really easy up through 3rd gear no clutch. i like it but find it hard to ride an 87 when i own a 03 so i usually ride with the duals. but yeah the 2-1 is great for everything but dunes. i have heard teh "it's crap" remark form people. i say lets race through the woods!!

I ran a 2into1 and hated it.At the time I was running Pc pipes and it made the topend feel very flat,by the plug color the jetting looked good.It was not the 35mm kit,it was the 33mm.I bought it for one reason,better low-midrange performance and I honestly didn't notice a difference.

I have always kept my stockers in perfect tune and I check the carb synch at least twice a month during riding season.I think alot of people neglect there stock carbs,never check there reeds and are not jetted 100%.Then they blame the carbs for there poor low-end performance.Also I don't go by the little windows in the carb bodies to check carb synch.I actually use my finger to feel the bottom of the slides at WOT.Its alot more accurate than trying to line up the holes in the sight glass.For any of you who use that method,take your airbox off and doublecheck it by looking down the bores or run your fingertip over the bottom of the slides at about 90% wide open.You'll never synch your carbs using the sight glass again.

Edited by Nightrider

I ran a 2into1 and hated it.At the time I was running Pc pipes and it made the topend feel very flat,by the plug color the jetting looked good.It was not the 35mm kit,it was the 33mm.I bought it for one reason,better low-midrange performance and I honestly didn't notice a difference.

I have always kept my stockers in perfect tune and I check the carb synch at least twice a month during riding season.I think alot of people neglect there stock carbs,never check there reeds and are not jetted 100%.Then they blame the carbs for there poor low-end performance.Also I don't go by the little windows in the carb bodies to check carb synch.I actually use my finger to feel the bottom of the slides  at WOT.Its alot more accurate than trying to line up the holes in the sight glass.For any of you who use that method,take your airbox off and doublecheck it by looking down the bores or run your fingertip over the bottom of the slides at about 90% wide open.You'll never synch your carbs using the sight glass again.

282981[/snapback]

Yea don't use the site glass for synching carbs, you'll be running one 1 cylinder.