SICK f*ck

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know for sure that kx is a pig too.......hard too start and in a drag the cr500 blows it away, jeff ward raced one in the 500 class, but ricky johnson smoked him on the cr5.......but the kawi hauls ass, if you gotta hill to drop it off to get it rollin...... watch the 85,86,87 grand pri and you see ricky hand jeff his ass and jeff kicking the living f*ck outta the kx trying to boot it, since then they dropped the 500 class and honda still has the super cross and open desert series, honda makes the best 2 wheeler and if they made a 350 2 cycle twin it would be better than a shee, i have 2 yamahas and 3 hondas and in 37 years of riding, ive never pushed a honda home and every single yamaha ive ever owned ive had break and leave me on a trail, including both of my 02 shee's.........my 1972 yamaha mini enduro fucked me several times but my 125 elsinore never did, my yami 125 mx was a peice of shit nonthin but an enduro with no lights and a pipe, my rd 350 and 400 left me walking so many fucking times....my kawi 750 tripple never did, yamaha just fuckin suck.....but i dig my banshees only cause nobody makes a 2 cycle big bore twin quad......every soft peice of shit bolt on my shee has stripped, the frame is made of silly putty.....but hey, gotta love your shee

I am a yamaha guy no doubt but your a fucking idiot if you think KX is trash. I had a KDX 250 and it would smoke my YZ 250. It also walked all over my buddies banshee. That bike was bad ass and it was stock.

Uh, either your YZ is about a 77 model, or you need to learn to ride. I have owned KDX's. They are good woods bikes because all they have is lowend power. 125's can make a KDX look stupid.

KX500's are poor handling. For a super fast big bike, go with the KTM380! I rode one of them that had a pipe and some other goodies for baja racing. Its the only thing I have ever rode in my life that when I got off of it, my hands were shaking. And I own a CBR1000RR ;) .

Uh, either your YZ is about a 77 model, or you need to learn to ride. I have owned KDX's. They are good woods bikes because all they have is lowend power. 125's can make a KDX look stupid.

KX500's are poor handling. For a super fast big bike, go with the KTM380! I rode one of them that had a pipe and some other goodies for baja racing. Its the only thing I have ever rode in my life that when I got off of it, my hands were shaking. And I own a CBR1000RR ;) .

both bikes were about a month and a half old and your an idiot. I know how to ride and I know what happend and Im just telling the truth. I have no friends on here there for I have noone to impress with my post. I am not swayed to say somthing is one way when it is actually the other jsut beacouse I want someone on here to think I am cool or that if I agree with them maybe they will like me. I could give a s#it less what you or your buddies think and I was just voicing my openion and stating FACTS on the way things happened. As far as im concerned you can think the KDX is the shittiest bike in the world, this only proves your ignorence and status as a popularity whore.

And as far as what you own with the little gay smiley face

whocares1.jpg

Those KDX bikes are garbage,aren't they still using the "old" style forks.It is the year 2004,most bikes do have inverted forks now.

my 02 xr 650r has the "old Forks" and it will eat anything alive in the desert kx, cr, yz, ktm ANYTHING...

my 02 xr 650r has the "old Forks" and it will eat anything alive in the desert kx, cr, yz, ktm ANYTHING...

At 277 lbs,I don't see that pig kicking anythings ass but maybe your,but since you say that your 80's circa 650 will eat anything alive in the desert,we have no choice but "not " to belive you.

The KTMs kill the Honda in every aspect of style,comfort,design and technology.I loved my Honda,but I wasn't afraid to admit KTM had a better product.I was proud,but not stupid. :notworthy:

Ktm's are fine But if it breaks your Screwed getting parts is a Holy pain the Ass. Plain & Simple.

After riding motorcycle for 30 Years It not what Brand you own or Like that make it Good.

It's How you take care of it. and as far as Old 80's circa Motorcycle Deigns goes

Where the Hell do you Think ass Kicking technology came from?

Nightrider you need to realize that your opinion is just another asshole passin wind.

Opinions are like assholes,everyone has one.

I don't know exactly where in bum f*ck utah you live,but in ohio there are as many KTM dealers as there are Kawasaki and Suzuki.Not as many as Honda or Yamaha,but enough to get parts as fast as I need them.Just because you live in the middle of nowhere doesn't mean everyone does.

The "ass kicking" technology you refer to actually came about in the 90's.Thats when suspension and geometrics really took off and Bikes could go faster than they ever could on a track.

The engine doesn't mean shit if the suspension kicks your ass so bad your beggin to get off.

If all you've owned is a banshee,then obviously you haven't seen the changes in two stroke engines over the past 20 years.Powervalve designs have radically changed and PVS electronics have been introduced.Combustion head designs have been altered and carburation has been improved.The 85'CR250 in no way resembles a 04'CR250.

My advice is...get out of that cave you've been living in since the 80's and shave that mullet off. :headbang:

Edited by Nightrider

Nice Try But thats Bullshit.

The owner Of Gearheads In my town who loves and as owned many Ktm Had a worn fork slider bushing and Had to wait 8 weeks for this Supreme Technology

There wasn't One in the USA. One instant, Other one was My Friend Frame broke at the Peg support. Wouldn't warranty it Either. Poor customer service

SO you can Have A KTM Euro Piece. I would have a Kawasaki Any day Even If you Think a Standard fork style is (OLD SCHOOL SHIT)!!

Grant Today's Machine are lot better than the Older ones But I never Said they weren't

Some People just need a Chevy not a Formula F1 to Play on.

I will do better without your advice . My cave is Fine.

1. My old neighbor won the last AMA 500 class MX championship on a KX500 in 1994.

2. XR 650's are the king of the desert. PERIOD.

3. KTM's enduro bikes are awesome for eastern woods, owned 2 300exc's. Best 2 wheeler I ever owned. Sold it within a month of living in Arizona. Not enough beans in the pot for 10 miles of deep sand washes.

4. KTM's get their ass handed to them in the desert, so do CR 500's. KX500's still have a big following and are very cheap to race

5. Best thing I've heard on this site or any other in the last year; " I don't know anyone willing to race a KX in Supercross" I've got one word for you - BUBBA. I'm glad Ricky left Honda so he can blame Suzuki for losing to Kawasaki just like McGrath did when Emig beat him. Bubba is from another Planet.

6. Works bikes from the mid 80's are just as fast as todays mxer's. The 86 RC250 was magnesium, titanium, aluminum and unobtanium. It weighed 195lbs. Todays 250 bikes weigh 20lbs more. Two stroke tech has been in stasis for years. Yamaha guys ran the 94 jug on their 250's for 5 years. The 96 CR250 was impossible to find used after they released the 97 and 98 CR's. They [the 96's] were so much better for mx that Honda guys were buying all the used ones they can find. It took Honda till '02 to get back to the level of the 96 in most peoples opinion.

7. The winner of every GNC mile event in the last umpteen years was on an XR750 Harley. Honda, Yamaha and Suzuki have all tried to useat the old hippy cycle with nutin' to show for their efforts. Sometimes old technology is just as good as cutting edge.

8. Did I mention BUBBA? Wait, watch and weep.