SICK f*ck

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything about those KX bikes suck!The looks are terrible,the handling is deplorable and the reliabilty is questionable.Not to mention those frames are garbage.

All I can say is what a waste of money,A supercross bike,this guy must be joking.I don't know anyone who would willingly race a 500 let alone a KX in supercross,no matter how much work the suspension has done to it.

Edited by Nightrider

Who the F*** is Jeff Ward?and when is the last time he raced a KX500 in supercross

And anyone whos owned a KX500 will happily verify those statements.He states a stock Kx can't even compete with the handling of this bike,but this bike couldn't even compete with a stock CR,KTM or YZ machine

Edited by Nightrider

You don't know who Jeff Ward is? . AMA supercross champ.

Started motocross racing at age five.

Turned professional in 1977 at age 16, then joined Team Kawasaki one year later.

1984 - Won first AMA National title in 125 cc motocross.

Edited by Oilsmoke

I guess when your factory sponsered,you must learn to ride any piece of shit they throw at you.

Kawasaki did have a run back in the 80's but the problem with the KX500 is,its been virtually unchanged since the 80's,most importantly the suspension/frame geometry.Therefore can no longer be competitive in the Mx or Sx world.

I am a yamaha guy no doubt but your a fucking idiot if you think KX is trash. I had a KDX 250 and it would smoke my YZ 250. It also walked all over my buddies banshee. That bike was bad ass and it was stock.

Well since you liked your kawasaki and it beat banshees,then everyone should own one.Maybe we should all get KDX too and sell our banshees :rotflmao:

Those KDX bikes are garbage,aren't they still using the "old" style forks.It is the year 2004,most bikes do have inverted forks now.

Edited by Nightrider

Well since you liked your kawasaki and it beat banshees,then everyone should own one.Maybe we should all get KDX too and sell our banshees :rotflmao:

Those KDX bikes are garbage,aren't they still using the "old" style forks.It is the year 2004,most bikes do have inverted forks now.

Well since you want to be a stupid asshole about it let me point out a few things you may have missed. I love my banshee and in no way said that they suck. But if your going to use the whole " old tecknolagy thing" what has changed on a banshee? And they still kick ass right? My openion is that you are a narrow minded bag of ass who probably had a shitty dirtbike when you were a kid and got his ass handed to him by someone on a bike (such as this one) that you wanted so badly for yourself. As far as what we should all do, I dont know about evryone else on here but Im fairly confident that you should probably just f*ck off. That or atleast respect others openions. :yank:

Edited by kotin6

Everything about those KX bikes suck!The looks are terrible,the handling is deplorable and the reliabilty is questionable.Not to mention those frames are garbage.

All I can say is what a waste of money,A supercross bike,this guy must be joking.I don't know anyone who would willingly race a 500 let alone a KX in supercross,no matter how much work the suspension has done to it.

negative20.jpg

:shootself:

Girls girls girls!! action-smiley-051.gif

Who gives a f*ck who likes what. If he likes his KDX or whatever the f*ck, then that's good for him. This ridiculous banter belongs on bluetraxx, or maybe dirtriders, but not here. And some wonder why this place has been getting boring lately. sleeping-smiley-008.gif

Well since you want to be a stupid asshole about it let me point out a few things you may have missed. I love my banshee and in no way said that they suck. But if your going to use the whole " old tecknolagy thing" what has changed on a banshee? And they still kick ass right? My openion is that you are a narrow minded bag of ass who probably had a shitty dirtbike when you were a kid and got his ass handed to him by someone on a bike (such as this one) that you wanted so badly for yourself. As far as what we should all do, I dont know about evryone else on here but Im fairly confident that you should probably just f*ck off. That or atleast respect others openions. :yank:

yeah, but wouldnt a banshee kick even more ass if the engine was dropped in a yfz450 chassis.....or wait, even one step easier, an all aluminum 250R geometry based LRD chassis.