SICK f*ck

Best thing I've heard on this site or any other in the last year; " I don't know anyone willing to race a KX in Supercross"  I've got one word for you - BUBBA.  I'm glad Ricky left Honda so he can blame Suzuki for losing to Kawasaki just like McGrath did when Emig beat him.  Bubba is from another Planet.

If you go back and READ the post,you'll see I was talking about a KX500,not a 125/250.Totally different machines

And Kawasaki has nothing to do with BUBBA's success.That kid is talented and hungry.I'm willing to bet he could win on any make if it was setup to his style.He still posseses a strong will to win,unlike Carmicheal and McGrath who look like there in it for endorsements.

The manufacturer has nothing to do with superstars like McGrath or Carmicheal losing championships.They became unmotivated and lost their edge.

The same might happen to Stewart if he starts to feel like the others did after winning enough championships.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic