HP OUT OF THE PASSION STROKERS?

.... Other than that, over-ride tranny, PVL , lock up clutch, alcohol, and alky domes will  be needed to extract everything you currently have. Putting it to the ground will be your next problem....JIm

I think im in trouble in that area this weekend. My set-up was dead on last year with a stock motor...im gonna need alot more paddles than I have now banghead

Edited by Screamin_Banshee

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U say a few passes, but I am willing to bet those few passes are goin to be a blast! If I end up keeping this thing, I will have another set of cyl's done when then new set-up is complete. Tryin to see how fast you can make a 350? I wanna go after the 350 record, but sheesh, its into the 3's now. Keep me posted on this motor?

So who built this record 350 bike and what all is done to it?

Is 72HP out of a stroker engine really that great of a number?

That seems a bit low to me.

72 HP out of motor that lasts for years is a great number to me. Building a pipey hand grenade that makes 100+ hp that only lasts 10 minutes isn't really that impressive to me.

And after all that it really comes down to what the HP and torques curves look like. I like to rate engines in the actual area under the graph rather than the highest point of it.

I beleive that the 72 HP motor is a TT motor, not a drag port. I didn't mean to jump down anyones throat, but some get too wrapped up in the numbers alone.

broke

(aka jaggoff....)

• 2 weeks later...