Sandfest ?

The policy for sound check is that when the park is open from 9-9 they do sound checks for about 4-5 hours but they lighten up on non holidays.

They also sound check every 7th person going in but once your in you can pretty much run whatch ya brung.

Val Du Lakes is o.k but it is kind of turned into a hole the last couple years. Also I would not advise taking kids there it gets kind of crazy sometimes @ night.

Sandy Shores & Hidden Hollow are both really nice places & a little easier going then the State Park.

Park passes are $6 & $8 for non Mi. residents.

Once I get a few responses I will post the date & campground on the Silverfest04 post.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have to go. Iv never rode in the sand b4 and would love to rip it up.

Whats the situation with insurance, iv heard some place require you to have insurance on your quad.

How bout registration ?? My banshee does not have a title, nor is it registered. In fact I don't even have any VIN numbers, the frame was bought new directly from yamaha and they dont come with vin numbers when you buy that way.

Im going to need paddles. whatcha's recommend ??

Im going to need paddles. whatcha's recommend ??

I run and recommend Xtreme Haulers. 8 paddle. Flawless tire. But any paddle will be a whole shitload better than a knobby, so, whatever you can get your hands on in your pricerange would be beneficial......... I am thinking about keeping it in the states this trip, to see how much longer it is to get there as opposed to running through Canada. Last trip, I spent an hour and a half at the border, waiting to cross. That sucked.

Yup, $6 for in-state, $8 for out-of-state. Or, $24/annual for in-state, and I think like $28 or 30/annual for out-of-state. I got an annual just casue i go yakking and hiking and stuff up north. Anyway, I'm definitely game, especially in Sept. Should be less croweded then, too... :) and my new motor should be done. WOOOT! anyway.. someone pick a date! mid-late sept would be best...

and like Boonman said.. they *are* checking dB.

hummmmmm I havent rode since coalfestand a vaca sounds pretty good I have to skoke your ass one more time this year 2 jason :) let me know the date and I will try to get my banshee back up and running by then I blew the rear shock at coal fest when my rear brake came of it hit the ressie and broke it but I am trying to get another shock as we speak :)

hummmmmm I havent rode since coalfestand a vaca sounds pretty good I have to skoke your ass one more time this year 2 jason :) let me know the date and I will try to get my banshee back up and running by then I blew the rear shock at coal fest when my rear brake came of it hit the ressie and broke it but I am trying to get another shock as we speak :)

Yea, you better get a new shock, I don't want to hear excuses of the "Banchetta" wipping your ass again...... :lol::o hehe....I haven't even started or even washed my shee since Coalfest neither. I definately need a vaca. Worked the last 70 days straight and no day off this weekend or week to come....Maybe the next weekend....A list of numbers for the camping areas or even maybe someone could try to get us a group discount????? I definately like to have clean shitters especially if the family goes this time...Other than that, I'm game for any date and anyplace....3rd or 4th weekend of Sept. sounds decent. Anyone else have some preferences? Let decide on date and start working forward. I'll try to post and get on here more often to help get this going...We only have about 7-8 weeks left...

either the 3 or 4 weekend will work for me. i can only make it over on sunday though, cuz i got school all day friday, then i gotta work friday and sat night. but maby i could get out early and get there to party w/ yall sat night. ill know that day for sure. otherwise im gunna be up the weekend of aug 8th, and ill be up the next 3 weekends, till the holiday weekend. so if any of u be going up, look me up up there, or pm me.