Atv Connection

roosthrower

i know ppl like that, my friend had a 200cc thing, cant rember what it was cus he got a new one, hes a year or 2 younger then me and we once had a conv that went like

"I mite get a web cam for my quad, you should get one"

"it wont work"

"yea it will they make them for every thing"

"it doesnt have a cam"

"put one in then you'll get a big boost in horse power"

uhhh yea can any one explain to me how to do that mod?

• 6 months later...

Dude I no what your saying... I just joined this forum because I'm about to get banned from the (atvconnection)... Seems like" Banshee" is a dirty word over there.I told some 12 year old punk to " grow a brain" and I had that dumb ass moderator (RAPTORYFN660R) send me a email telling me I was being abusive or some shit like that... The dumb ass deleted my post, and its not the fiirst time the putz has done this... You can't get any real info on that douche bag site anyway! P.S. I must add: The punk called me a jerk first, and I had no problem with it....

Edited by enFORCER

Hi Daren, yes I do... There CPI's... The first set I had to send back because they were of poor quality.. This set is better, however the quality is still not as good as the inframe pipes I have...

284302[/snapback]

thats where i started out. i sure am glad i found this place and www.planetsand.com is good site too

I swear there are more retarded twelve year olds over there than there are on bluetraxx. I am sick of the this v.s that threads that are posted daily over there. Some idiot thinks a stock tecate has 43 horsepower from the factory. There is this one kid that averages 15 posts a day and none of them are ever longer than a sentence. Another kid thinks his 240 holly dirt built blaster will take my shee. It seems like the only good members there are the ones that have posted in the aledo drag topic. Another kid on there thinks his mx ported "super mod" as he calls it banshee runs 500ft in four seconds. I am glad that this site is untainted like atvc. It used to be a good place to hang out at, but now it just sucks over there.

207486[/snapback]

I hate that shit also......i don't know if you noticed......but I haven't posted over there in months........and i when i go over there to read stuff....after waiting a week.......it only takes bout 10 mins to read everything that is worth my time.......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Talk about dumb people.I was at the track last year,and a guy (about 35 years old) was looking my shee over and he asked if I swaped the stock cams out yet.I told him I didn't want to mess with cams intil I got a better set of valves,and he told me " I don't blame you". :lol:

Edited by SICK BOY