Work

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

parents own a concrete foundation company. ive been doing that since i was 13(21 now). ive been mowing lots and big yards for builders for the last 3 years. we do all kinds of flatwork on the side. i own 2 duplexes and im a full time student in college working on my business management degree. i also do addons, decks and whatever else when it comes along.

USAF Here. Been good enough to take me through the past 12 years. I worked on Cruise Missiles for 10 and spent the last 2 as a cruise missile test coordinator (travel agent) but at least I get to travel and see them fly.

I'm a machinist. and im drinking Milk, one of these days I'm going to make Duece a set of the most bitchen heel gaurds you've ever seen.

Why thank You Stan......

I swear to god I will if I can ever figure out how to attatch them to the frame and NOT the foot pegs.....I dont know if it can be done that way and still be sano.......

I swear to god I will if I can ever figure out how to attatch them to the frame and NOT the foot pegs.....I dont know if it can be done that way and still be sano.......

Maybe you can try to attach them to the stock pipe brackets up front with another support going to the unimportant exhaust port :rolleyes:

I babysit over 4,000 routers, hubs, switches, servers, and websites. I do have to fix a few of them from time to time ;) I also backup over 300 production servers, the same servers that hold your bank account info, etc if you bank with Union Planters. :evil: The job sucks because broken servers and routers suck and I am dying to find the first thing that doesn't have to deal with computers. :shootself:

Maybe you can try to attach them to the stock pipe brackets up front with another support going to the unimportant exhaust port :rolleyes:

thats what im wanting him to do so i can still switch beetween my -2 and stock pegs and still have gaurds intacked i just want a little bling plate to keep the boot outta the tire, and still be able to manouver around my pegs, if i wanted to look like a homo i could allways run the stock shit that attaches to the peg and fender......im just fuckin with ya Stan, one of these days you'll pop up with a set or two and ill take them off ya........ :cheers:

thats what im wanting him to do so i can still switch beetween my -2 and stock pegs and still have gaurds intacked i just want a little bling plate to keep the boot outta the tire, and still be able to manouver around my pegs, if i wanted to look like a homo i could allways run the stock shit that attaches to the peg and fender......im just fuckin with ya Stan, one of these days you'll pop up with a set or two and ill take them off ya........ :cheers:

AHHH....now we're getting somewhere. Now I understand the reason not bolting to the pegs themselves.....What about not attaching to the PEGS, but to the frame mounts that the pegs bolt to?

Well, I was a 67t10 and then a 67T10F and then a 15T which is a UH-60 A&L helicopter crewcheif/ mechanic in the army..now I'm a paid loafer on 3 months federal vacation.

I am on state welfare. :unsure:

Edit:

I'll tell ya what I really do. Monday through Friday, I am a maintenance/mechanic at a Corp. that makes promotional products. In our department, we also build all our own machinery in house. I design and build high speed automated production machinery. Mechanical and Electrical engineer. I design and build the machines from ground up. Welding the frame, wiring, programming. Machining. EVERYTHING.

On the weekends, I bartend. keeps me from spendin $$, and I make money, and get to drink for free!!!!! B)

In the winter, I teach skiing. (downhill)

I also do truck suspension and mods.....

I can't think of what else right now..... :flush:

Edited by boonman

i dont wanna piss on Jefro's thread stan........but yeah that would work great, i was thinking the top mounts to the stock deck (fenders) and the bottom mounts to the stock pipe mounts, then i could swap pegs and nerfs and be cool, i havnt raced this season but like i said before, my kids been rideing my bansh and id like to make it a little safer for him, if he's climbing and gets locked up in my rear tires im fucked, my wife (bless her heart) will shit her mess kit......... but id like something that looks cool with your logo that will keep the kids feet outta my wholeshots.......thanks Stan.......jim