Work

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got pieces, think I can cram it in a FedEx tube? Hell, any company that does lining should be more than happy to unload small pieces like that, there's always some left over and some odd shapes from doing corners...

Here in Chicago land, they fill in the ponds and put up subdivisions. So they have no reason to even see a pond let alone why a cow would need one :blink:

If you can send me an email, I could Paypal you some money or send you a Priority Mail tube...

IHRbearings@peoplepc.com

I own a chain of stores in one of the top 10 franchise cooperations in the nation according to Forbs mag. and Money Marketing. "GENERAL NUTRITION CENTER"Anyone with questions about basic or sports nutrition, ask away, I'm listening ;)

Yeah... I bought some "all natural" pills from you that was supposed to give me bigger muscles but all it did was give me the runs. :flush: Had me dancin' around the house like this guy :dance:

I think you sold me the gay formula.

j/k man. I couldn't resist.

I own a chain of stores in one of the top 10 franchise cooperations in the nation according to Forbs mag. and Money Marketing. "GENERAL NUTRITION CENTER"Anyone with questions about basic or sports nutrition, ask away, I'm listening ;)

Yeah... I bought some "all natural" pills from you that was supposed to give me bigger muscles but all it did was give me the runs. :flush: Had me dancin' around the house like this guy :dance:

I think you sold me the gay formula.

j/k man. I couldn't resist.

:clap::lol:

I'm a union journeyman carpenter, i worked for a family operated business from the time i got out of highschool till just recently this year. we built alot of low income housing projects in newark and irvington nj.In the 3 years we built 2000 units all federally funded projects.now i work soley for a sucessfull businessman. building his house from start to finish. when im done there i will do work on all the rental properties he owns and shopping centers when people leave we go in and rennovate them like new ..